High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d pay good $ just to watch someone start the damn thing..

New Kohler be here December 3rd..

I checked with my dealer yesterday on the same motor. Around $1000 after shipping. He told me he can’t compete with on-line prices so I got online and started checking

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I checked with my dealer yesterday on the same motor. Around $1000 after shipping. He told me he can’t compete with on-line prices so I got online and started checking
Try harbor freight, I've had good luck with them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smoked apple pie in cast iron, serve with butter pecan ice cream.

It will start a fight at the table every time,
I use apple wood for smoke
79c9642d53dd09e4913fabcfe01f73b2.jpg

Wish you lived closer. [emoji39]

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Find me a Turkey killin place I'll bring you some this spring

So all you need is me to tie a wild turkey up in the brush, and you’ll bring me a pie??!!

Pfffttt... that’s a good trade... for me..

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So all you need is me to tie a wild turkey up in the brush, and you’ll bring me a pie??!!

Pfffttt... that’s a good trade... for me..
Nope , just a place to hunt with birds , love hunting them thunderchickens

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving all!!! Replaced a ceiling fan and adjusted a faucet handle to allow for hotter water and my Grandmother-in-law's... She was ecstatic. She has 900 acres and it would have been Shalie's Dad's, had he not passed away due to brain tumors 10 years ago. Now an Aunt and Uncle are effectively inheriting it, and their KU-grad son who "bow hunts" (nearly 5 months of season), is usually magically always there when I'm coming out to rifle hunt (2 weeks of Buck-Rifle season). He has spent the last 2 years throwing a temper tantrum about me taking a deer and "ruining" his son's hunting (magically the son's never there at the time), so I think it's his passive-aggressive way at trying to run me off to have 900 acres by Himself. Funny thing though, he can't be there to help his grandmother fix things, and darn sure wasn't there planting wheat when his Uncle was getting brain tumors removed... I know this because I was. I love the ironies of life, and the D-bags who are allowed to ruin the hard-work earnings of others... In the in last 10 years, I've taken 3 deer. Pisses me off.

Sorry, had to vent as the principle pisses me the hell off.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Thanksgiving all!!! Replaced a ceiling fan and adjusted a faucet handle to allow for hotter water and my Grandmother-in-law's... She was ecstatic. She has 900 acres and it would have been Shalie's Dad's, had he not passed away due to brain tumors 10 years ago. Now an Aunt and Uncle are effectively inheriting it, and their KU-grad son who "bow hunts" (nearly 5 months of season), is usually magically always there when I'm coming out to rifle hunt (2 weeks of Buck-Rifle season). He has spent the last 2 years throwing a temper tantrum about me taking a deer and "ruining" his son's hunting (magically the son's never there at the time), so I think it's his passive-aggressive way at trying to run me off to have 900 acres by Himself. Funny thing though, he can't be there to help his grandmother fix things, and darn sure wasn't there planting wheat when his Uncle was getting brain tumors removed... I know this because I was. I love the ironies of life, and the D-bags who are allowed to ruin the hard-work earnings of others... In the in last 10 years, I've taken 3 deer. Pisses me off.

Sorry, had to vent as the principle pisses me the hell off.
TL;DR

Pour yourself a cup of cheer Brian..

Cheers!!