High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Money can buy fuel, machines, and such.

What it can’t buy, is time, talents and experience that this bunch brings to the table..

We’ve proven this over and over..

Oh, and special thanks to lurch and old cookie for cutting square ends... old scrap iron appreciate’s it.

Lol..

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn!!! Matt worked the chit out of yall.
According to Sam Clemmons or Mark Twain the lady selling you a ticket from behind glass is doing work. The man who travels to the Himalayas to climb a mountain is having fun.
We had fun. That's more fun than I've had in a day n a half, recently. Friday afternoon start.
I didn't realize that Matt's idea of big logs was different then mine, till got most of the way to Van Buren. I don't considered it medium big till the 42" b& c are mounted. I brought a 25 which was enough.
Of course the question was "Tony why did you cut this big wood?" Over all the motors noises, "cause you let it grow too long" I responded across his PITA to start splitter, once the trees got pieced up.
Forgot that I got operate a Dolmar, jonesred and 356? I'm not qualified to start any of em. Guess my Stihls have me locked into their ways:eusa_doh:

Last edited:

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
According to Sam Clemmons or Mark Twain the lady selling you a ticket from behind glass is doing work. The man who travels to the Himalayas to climb a mountain is having fun.
We had fun. That's more fun than I've had in a day n a half, recently. Friday afternoon start.
I didn't realize that Matt's idea of big logs was different then mine, till got most of the way to Van Buren. I don't considered it medium big till the 42" b& c are mounted. I brought a 25 which was enough.
Of course the question was "Tony why did you cut this big wood?" Over all the motors noises, "cause you let it grow too long" I responded across his PITA to start splitter, once the trees got pieced up.
Forgot that I got operate a Dolmar, jonesred and 356? I'm not qualified to start any of em. Guess my Stihls have me locked into their ways:eusa_doh:
357xp but close! :) it kept all its bar nuts at least! Lol! Jk. Well do some milling b4 long.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
357xp but close! :) it kept all its bar nuts at least! Lol! Jk. Well do some milling b4 long.

1st time to have a bar nut disassemble, for me. Went to Stihl, Husky dealer to order 2. They had them in stock and recommended using 11mm drill bit to remove retaining ring?20191124_175846.jpg without going too far to remove the positive ring which retains the nut. Stihl improved nuts are now available. They have a ring/washer on one side? as these tubes nuts do:risas3: bet they are precious in pricing

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

Start rowing you galley slaves!

MS261 all apart and cleaned. Now wait two weeks for parts.

I ordered a carb from HL Supply for the Farmertec 460. See if the choke blade sticks on it.

Trouble with the aftermarket China carbs is you don’t know if it is a copy of a Zama or a Walbro.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

Start rowing you galley slaves!

MS261 all apart and cleaned. Now wait two weeks for parts.

I ordered a carb from HL Supply for the Farmertec 460. See if the choke blade sticks on it.

Trouble with the aftermarket China carbs is you don’t know if it is a copy of a Zama or a Walbro.

Hit up Ddave for a carb if need be. I hear he has some good ones for them saws.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next year I might opt for a controlled burn. I'm sure that it'll be OK with the neighbors and the local fire department. [emoji849]
17cdfaf319aae78bb04736aa6add0813.jpg