High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
11:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thunder run to Bishops produced a sprocket and oil pump driver that actually works on the 345. [emoji108]

00ee9257a6981a9a55083b885d06d317.jpg

5922aed274769711df719ec38c15581c.jpg

Excepting more break in and a irritating oil tank leak, he is ready for C’list.
I know those would be huskys version of an ms 250, but both are real capable little truck saws.. muffler mod and a sharp chain and they’ll get the job done..
Smooth and don’t weigh anything..

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The county here wants all brush fires out by dark . Needless to say we have had 1 or 2 conversations. o_Oo_Oo_O
Used to have to get a burn permit. Now we have a couple of county commissioners with some sense of reality.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know those would be huskys version of an ms 250, but both are real capable little truck saws.. muffler mod and a sharp chain and they’ll get the job done..
Smooth and don’t weigh anything..

The 50cc top end seems to be worth the cost and iffin I was quicker on the choke handle, one pull starts from cold. [emoji106]

Qualifies as a geezer saw, he does.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took the 048 east with me yesterday.
Had A.J. look it over, see what he thought about its performance. Said the seals were fine, just needed a good carb cleaning because it would starve out at wide open and wouldn't adjust out.
This morning I pulled the carb, took it apart, sprayed it out with carb cleaner. Took the high and low needles out and sprayed that out, too. Got some snot out of the high speed port. Runs good now.
Think I'll put this in the work saw line up.
:)

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took the 048 east with me yesterday.
Had A.J. look it over, see what he thought about its performance. Said the seals were fine, just needed a good carb cleaning because it would starve out at wide open and wouldn't adjust out.
This morning I pulled the carb, took it apart, sprayed it out with carb cleaner. Took the high and low needles out and sprayed that out, too. Got some snot out of the high speed port. Runs good now.
Think I'll put this in the work saw line up.
:)
Use it for a few tanks...

You’ll take it back out of the line up..

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I went back to my friend's today in Mulvane, after sleeping in like a lazy ___ or once... I could used to that idea!! Dad was ill and my buddy had to help another friend move, so I was cutting solo. That's actually the first time I've done any sawing to speak of w/o anyone else in a long time... Cut/loaded about 3/4 of a load on that 14' dump trailer so probably close to a full cord of wood.