High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I rev it up, I can feel an imbalance of sorts..
Maybe chassis work, or maybe imperfect 8 pin rim on saw, not sure.. but the chain is fast..

You did a great job on it..
workmanship is excellent.. and you did something I do on mine...

Nice..

Hopefully it works well. I was shooting for a little blunter inner top angle. But couldn't pull it off.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, Gentlemen!

YouTube has been pretty good since I started paying for premium. I hated the stupid ads, and figured it was worth the price to get clean content.
I get 1000 mbps up/down fiber internet at one of my customers, and so if I ever need to upload anything, I just do it while I'm there. The internet speed is faster than a usb drive.

Douglas Ostrander

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, Gentlemen!

YouTube has been pretty good since I started paying for premium. I hated the stupid ads, and figured it was worth the price to get clean content.
I get 1000 mbps up/down fiber internet at one of my customers, and so if I ever need to upload anything, I just do it while I'm there. The internet speed is faster than a usb drive.

I am liking the Youtube premium. The adds were getting long and more frequent. Getting spoiled without the adds for the trial month. A good hard wire internet connection is a must for uploading to Youtube. I have become a Youtube junky while staying at hotels for work. Tig welding, machinist and RGB pixel light videos are my current binge.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am liking the Youtube premium. The adds were getting long and more frequent. Getting spoiled without the adds for the trial month. A good hard wire internet connection is a must for uploading to Youtube. I have become a Youtube junky while staying at hotels for work. Tig welding, machinist and RGB pixel light videos are my current binge.
I've been learning vintage double edge razors and learning about the miller dynasty 200 tig welders on YouTube. I just bought one to replace my old one and must say am really impressed with them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A friend of mine found this and snatched it up for me to tinker with. It's actually pretty light! Curious to get it running and see what I can do!
6dbe5d8dff86ef1ec50de3b4e73cfe8b.jpg
eeb5e0a493662cce3312ae9aa244f21a.jpg

Douglas Ostrander

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been learning vintage double edge razors and learning about the miller dynasty 200 tig welders on YouTube. I just bought one to replace my old one and must say am really impressed with them.

Sweet! Miller dynasty are great welders. I tried several cheap brands and went with the dynasty, too. Sold my old miller transformer 180 for what I paid for it new. The new ones are so much quieter!

My YouTube subscriptions are

Fabrication Series
Welding tips and tricks
Kevin Carson
This old Tony
mrpete222

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sweet! Miller dynasty are great welders. I tried several cheap brands and went with the dynasty, too. Sold my old miller transformer 180 for what I paid for it new. The new ones are so much quieter!

My YouTube subscriptions are

Fabrication Series
Welding tips and tricks
Kevin Carson
This old Tony
mrpete222

Yea the welding tips and tricks is pretty good! A lot of good info even for the veteran welders.