High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning y'all. Wind was crazy here yesterday. Gonna be warm and wet the next few days, just what I dont want. The wood lot I'm cutting on is to wet already. I want a hard freeze so I can drive on it.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s blowing like west Kansas today..
Yeh thanks for sending that over. Glad it didn't take any branches, I wanted to trim, into the roof.20190309_163416.jpg
Stopped on the way back yesterday & found the meth dealers phone :risas3:after being gifted with a 21 square feet of mirror, cause the neighbor put one at the curb for hooligans to break. C'lister was surprised at the ease of removal. 54 years learning material handling I have he was told.
Now that Matt has sent the wind thru maybe someone in OK, or TX can relay some degrees:headbang:

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meh, six hours of tinkering to replace a twenty five cent oil hose.

I’m just slow I guess.

ced38be673cf58f2407db7bc13c63a64.jpg

Next on the bench. 056![emoji41]

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope Ya'll had a great weekend. I don't know if I have mentioned this here. Ashley, woman who grew up on the property I own, wants to pay 4 times the price I paid and allow me to stay till I pass away $1 lease. She has come into a large stack of cash and is buying stuff. On the other hand neighbors up stream have drug a lot of rock out of their hill. And sent away at least 3 tractor trailers loaded with skids of the same.20190310_185145.jpg
Like these on my property, which goes up the hill a bit
20190310_185456.jpg
This pic shows the nature of the rocks with the aged & lichen grow look. There is a field of this stone along the creek on the other side. And part way up the hill is mine.
Anyone know anything about selling granite boulders? Getting an evaluation ?
I remember the timber evaluator was $25 an hour to measure an average area of the property to put a value on the timber.
Ashley may be emotionally evaluating my place, but the yankee trader in me might be making more from a harvest of rock:confundio1:.
That really looks goofy " rock harvest" Woodn't be the first time I learned something that seemed to be from outer space.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope Ya'll had a great weekend. I don't know if I have mentioned this here. Ashley, woman who grew up on the property I own, wants to pay 4 times the price I paid and allow me to stay till I pass away $1 lease. She has come into a large stack of cash and is buying stuff. On the other hand neighbors up stream have drug a lot of rock out of their hill. And sent away at least 3 tractor trailers loaded with skids of the same.View attachment 170308
Like these on my property, which goes up the hill a bit
View attachment 170309
This pic shows the nature of the rocks with the aged & lichen grow look. There is a field of this stone along the creek on the other side. And part way up the hill is mine.
Anyone know anything about selling granite boulders? Getting an evaluation ?
I remember the timber evaluator was $25 an hour to measure an average area of the property to put a value on the timber.
Ashley may be emotionally evaluating my place, but the yankee trader in me might be making more from a harvest of rock:confundio1:.
That really looks goofy " rock harvest" Woodn't be the first time I learned something that seemed to be from outer space.
That's good news to hear.
:)

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
VA did a big update to the computer system yesterday. Now nothing works. Go figure...
Glad my meds were shipped prior to their system getting fixed.
39° in21 hours they want it to be a few degrees warmer. Hope their right, hasn't been much of the rain they called for last week
G'day