High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like his fuel supplier is failing..

Or just needs a gallon of power service..

My grandfather used to use kerosene..

Friend of mine said his dads skid loader was gelling up this morning “ fuel supplier fail” and his dad dumped kerosene in it and fixed it right up.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said he put a gallon of Howe’s in when he filled it with fuel. I don’t think it’s the fuel supplier, he doesn’t seem to be having any problems with his skid steer or 6110 chore tractor ( I think that’s what it is). I am back to my original thought from a few days ago: fuel filters need changed. It’s been running since 7 this morning & the light is still flashing but it’s not slobbering anymore. I guess as long as it keeps the vac going I am in good shape. The 70/30 & Penray has kept the Pete humming along so I am happy.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last night the wife woke up with a hang nail throbbing, she decided she was gonna cut it out at 3 am btw
I woke up to a big thud, she passed out
And landed between the heaters, the dryer, and the granite sink top
Not a scratch on her except the offending
Nail with a chunk out of it, and blood

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have heard of people using kerosene, some of the old boys up here said they used to put 5 gallons of gas in every tank of diesel when they filled their trucks up.
Years ago a buddy of mine and I planned a fly fishing trip to a KCP&L power plant cooling tower outlet for hybrid stripers. The forecast for that morning was -15° below zero. We were determined to go anyway so I filled up my LUV diesel with kerosene and it started and ran perfectly. The combustion sound was pretty quiet using kerosene. We couldn't see our hand in front of our face when we waded out into the water. Our waders stood by themselves when we took them off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Years ago a buddy of mine and I planned a fly fishing trip to a KCP&L power plant cooling tower outlet for hybrid stripers. The forecast for that morning was -15° below zero. We were determined to go anyway so I filled up my LUV diesel with kerosene and it started and ran perfectly. The combustion sound was pretty quiet using kerosene. We couldn't see our hand in front of our face when we waded out into the water. Our waders stood by themselves when we took them off.

Im going after trout tomorrow

Its sounds like that would have been brutal cold!!

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Did you catch anything?