High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Slow weekend for me. Planned on splitting Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday---first weekend I had free in months. While splitting Thursday I torqued my back. Friday was a no go. Saturday was a no go. Got all dressed up to head to the wood lot after church today, but my back was still saying no go. So I sharpened a chain, changed oil in splitter, and cleaned a little on the garage. I did get some laundry done this weekend: 3 loads of whites, 3 loads of darks, 1 load of lights, 1 load of sheets and such. The boys and momma got it all folded and put away.

It is all your damn fault. I should have been headed to your house on Thursday to head to TN.
When I do my laundry, it all goes into the same load. Whites, darks, jeans, work clothes, doesn't matter. Just throw it in.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Slow weekend for me. Planned on splitting Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday---first weekend I had free in months. While splitting Thursday I torqued my back. Friday was a no go. Saturday was a no go. Got all dressed up to head to the wood lot after church today, but my back was still saying no go. So I sharpened a chain, changed oil in splitter, and cleaned a little on the garage. I did get some laundry done this weekend: 3 loads of whites, 3 loads of darks, 1 load of lights, 1 load of sheets and such. The boys and momma got it all folded and put away.

It is all your damn fault. I should have been headed to your house on Thursday to head to TN.
I agree...
Stupid football games..

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 3rd 026 is ready to run a couple tanks then up for sale, new piston and new rings, runs pretty good for just put together

Can you take the filter cover off and take a close up picture? My choke lever is messed up. I need to see what it is supposed to look like.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Finished a yellow pine tree job for a friend the other day. I hauled most of it off the day before this pic was taken. This is what was left of the trunk which was 27"DBH.20171014_114946.jpg
That's a 10'x6' Diamond C trailer for reference.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's amazing how much easier rounds are to load with a very well built, pneumatic tired dolly and a fairly low trailer with a full width ramp, especially once noodled! It'll make great starter wood and smell good hen lighting off! The Dolmar earned it's keep on the truck between bucking and noodling. The funniest part of the deal is that the house is a rental which belong to a friend. The current tenant is the Grand Daughter of someone @Mastermind knows. I think the ole boy's name is Jimmy Hays or something like that, from Jamestown, TN. Her Mother was there too and said that She knew Randy decently and spoke well of Him. Small world.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you take the filter cover off and take a close up picture? My choke lever is messed up. I need to see what it is supposed to look like.

Them are great when they work right. But, when they go wonky they are a PITA.

Most times it’s the spring.

Just replace the darn thing. I’ve bent on them a bunch and never got it right.[emoji37]

Wait: 026, choke in air filter?

The plastic creeps and then they don’t close like they should. Replace air filter.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's amazing how much easier rounds are to load with a very well built, pneumatic tired dolly and a fairly low trailer with a full width ramp, especially once noodled! It'll make great starter wood and smell good hen lighting off! The Dolmar earned it's keep on the truck between bucking and noodling. The funniest part of the deal is that the house is a rental which belong to a friend. The current tenant is the Grand Daughter of someone @Mastermind knows. I think the ole boy's name is Jimmy Hays or something like that, from Jamestown, TN. Her Mother was there too and said that She knew Randy decently and spoke well of Him. Small world.

I'm known world wide.

And stuff.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Them are great when they work right. But, when they go wonky they are a PITA.

Most times it’s the spring.

Just replace the darn thing. I’ve bent on them a bunch and never got it right.[emoji37]

Wait: 026, choke in air filter?

The plastic creeps and then they don’t close like they should. Replace air filter.
I had one filter with a broken spring
Inside it that pulls the choke flap closed,
I popped it apart and put the spring from a bad filter in, it works good now

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, gentlemen.

I was off site for a few days. Nancy is worn out the end of a week, so I hang with Emerson while she rests. Yesterday I got to help a friend with some storm damage. There were a lot of trees down here in Lawrence, some people say it was a microburst, but I guess one middle school lost part of its roof, and so did the only non-chain lumberyard. Bummer. I knew it was windy, but that's a bit much. We were on the front porch-- I am so glad I enclosed that, it's our favorite room in the house by far. I plan to run some black pipe out there and install a 10K BTU non-vented. I got it last year, a Sun-Star. Good unit, we have an 18K in the dining room. Still trying to figure out the best way to set up the wood burner in the basement; that should make us able to keep the house at whatever temp we want, with a lot of trips up and down the stairs....

Hope your day is blessed, men.