Holzfforma G660 / Ported Cylinder for Milling

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey paul. Here's some pics of the duke's reserve top end I mentioned. Greg @farminkarman recently did a build with one and maybe he can chime in and give his input of what he thought. I thought the transfers were pretty nice for aftermarket as well as the rest of the ports. Here's the numbers I came up with using an oem base gasket...95/122/80 with .022 squish

View attachment 365887View attachment 365889View attachment 365890View attachment 365891
Looks like some weird shadows around the upper transfers and exhaust. I wonder if its a plating delam issue or other issue. Ive seen pics of the dukes kits and every one ive seen looked very nice. Other then those shadows of whatever around the ports it looks nice

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like some weird shadows around the upper transfers and exhaust. I wonder if its a plating delam issue or other issue. Ive seen pics of the dukes kits and every one ive seen looked very nice. Other then those shadows of whatever around the ports it looks nice. Im editing this post since i finished the thread finally and saw the talk about the rings and stuff. It looks to my calibrated eyefone that there is tons of un needes side clearance on that piston. It does look to be starting to eat itself a bit. Could be nothing but......