Holiday Giving Thread

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lot of people have already claimed something. Don’t want to claim more than others I think. I know I won’t be claiming anything else.

This thread is awesome!
Probably so. I got a little happy with it myself. I want be claiming anything else either. I’m still looking for something else to put up. I’ve traded off a bunch and don’t have much left.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pferd file handles. 2 different sizes. I have a few of each.
d3cf5bb66138c5dbbfcd4873808dfac6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will help keep it going here is some NOS Poulan dogs that I found in the saw shop. No part number, so don’t know what they fit. Maybe counter vibe series or the smaller pro saws like 325 etc. Stapler is for size reference only. Stapler is not included lol.image.jpg

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I will help keep it going here is some NOS Poulan dogs that I found in the saw shop. No part number, so don’t know what they fit. Maybe counter vibe series or the smaller pro saws like 325 etc. Stapler is for size reference only. Stapler is not included lol.View attachment 99453

Damn that's too bad thats one of those nice swingline ones! Looks like a 44401 and everything. Is it ported? :risas3:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That stapler is ported and has a two piece head. It will go through ten sheets of paper with authority!There is no way I would part with that one!

Ten sheets you say? Hmmm spec sheet says they do 20 stock... Did you by any chance have Jason get his meat mittens on it and give it his belt sander treatment?

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have more stuff than I could possibly use.
shoot Jon, wrap something up and send it my way. Smaller than a breadbox, made from a solid substance (not jello-e) and it needs to be something you have had to move out of your way at least 3 times in the last 2yrs.

I kinda like to view this as do I need it. Some stuff seems nice to have but it won't change my day.

Heck, what I will give is shipping of something you guys are swapping. Inside the US please and nothing so big that freight is needed. Just get hold of me and I'll send the paypal money to cover it to whoever could use it. It's not much but my parts pile is small and most everything has a purpose.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like your avatar reminds me of the old thrush muffler logo

It's the wild woodpecker. Used to see it on the clay Smith cams logo too. They used to call me the woodpecker because I was a climber and when I had hair it was red.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
shoot Jon, wrap something up and send it my way. Smaller than a breadbox, made from a solid substance (not jello-e) and it needs to be something you have had to move out of your way at least 3 times in the last 2yrs.

I kinda like to view this as do I need it. Some stuff seems nice to have but it won't change my day.

Heck, what I will give is shipping of something you guys are swapping. Inside the US please and nothing so big that freight is needed. Just get hold of me and I'll send the paypal money to cover it to whoever could use it. It's not much but my parts pile is small and most everything has a purpose.

PM me your Ship To information.