USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you wrap em in foil at bout. 160 after they hit stall.till bout 200 then take em out bumo heat to bark em up
I rarely wrap’em unless I’m taking somewhere else.

Here’s a great tip for all you smoking guys out there. Get online, order a few gallons of Blues Hog, Tennessee Red Sauce...it’s tacky as hell, make you wanna suck your digits, but take the gal and cut it with white vinegar, apple cider vinegar...make it last twice as long. It’s the chit when it it comes to glazing near the end if you want to sauce it up a bit! I been doing this smoking/grilling chit for decades...Blues Hog out of TN is some damn good stuff!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I rarely wrap’em unless I’m taking somewhere else.

Here’s a great tip for all you smoking guys out there. Get online, order a few gallons of Blues Hog, Tennessee Red Sauce...it’s tacky as hell, make you wanna suck your digits, but take the gal and cut it with white vinegar, apple cider vinegar...make it last twice as long. It’s the chit when it it comes to glazing near the end if you want to sauce it up a bit! I been doing this smoking/grilling chit for decades...Blues Hog out of TN is some damn good stuff!
10/4 i wrap to speed stall up. I will try not to wrap next time.i dont wrap briskets though. That kinda looks like that bone suckin. Bbq sauce.theres a local joint that makes a vinager base sauce i buy kinda between a carolina and. Sauce like that called moonshine sauce i buy by the gallon

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10/4 i wrap to speed stall up. I will try not to wrap next time.i dont wrap briskets though. That kinda looks like that bone suckin. Bbq sauce.theres a local joint that makes a vinager base sauce i buy kinda between a carolina and. Sauce like that called moonshine sauce i buy by the gallon
I’m with ya on the stall deal...I let ‘em roll until ready to be pulled or sliced.