Heiman is on tv today, help?

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forum member @heimannm (Mark) is supposedly gonna be on TV this afternoon at 3:30 central time showcasing his saw collection. It’s supposed to be on RFD TV. I’m not tech savvy at all. It seems like RFD TV costs money, is that correct? How can I watch for free if possible? I downloaded the RFD app and the YT channel. Just thought I’d let y’all know and also ask for some help while I’m at it.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
7:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forum member @heimannm (Mark) is supposedly gonna be on TV this afternoon at 3:30 central time showcasing his saw collection. It’s supposed to be on RFD TV. I’m not tech savvy at all. It seems like RFD TV costs money, is that correct? How can I watch for free if possible? I downloaded the RFD app and the YT channel. Just thought I’d let y’all know and also ask for some help while I’m at it.
Quit being cheap

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to see it as well, but my geographical location would probably mean they wouldn’t allow it or I’d be sleeping 🤔

I guess I’ve gotta wait till someone puts it up somewhere on the net 😉

Edit, there is this, but you may want to watch it on brave browser (due to all the yt ads)

Last edited:

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to see it as well, but my geographical location would probably mean they wouldn’t allow it or I’d be sleeping 🤔

I guess I’ve gotta wait till someone puts it up somewhere on the net 😉

Edit, there is this, but you may want to watch it on brave browser (due to all the yt ads)
👍🏻I actually already watched that.