High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought A Saw From Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I remember him claiming to have had @paragonbuilder do his machine work (base and chamber cutting)

Absolutely no idea if any this is true, maybe he could chime in ??

He was saying two different things in the same post yesterday. One....there was a machine shop next door that did stuff for him. Two....he didn't want any machine work. Getting a shop to do any of this stuff is a no win proposition. Think of all the different mandrel sizes, and bolt patterns on these jugs. They would have to charge for setup time which would be untenable.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
8:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe Ken Dogg was just trying out the Ripsaw tactics... top dollar right out of the gate wit no reputations n such

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
8:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He was saying two different things in the same post yesterday. One....there was a machine shop next door that did stuff for him. Two....he didn't want any machine work. Getting a shop to do any of this stuff is a no win proposition. Think of all the different mandrel sizes, and bolt patterns on these jugs. They would have to charge for setup time which would be untenable.
That's why I had a different randy port
Saws for me.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
7:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stump Shot hijacked one of my more destructive usernames on AS and then paired it with that goofy avatar from family guy. Is his name Kenny? You can’t get instant fame from assuming one of my old goldies like Ponzi or Turbo BBQ but you are welcome to try. I have a few accounts over there from 2005 or ‘06 still also for the shrewd buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.