High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought A Saw From Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kenny AKA @Lightning Performance told me to check with the guys he has dealt with here on the forum about him. He's been offering to port saws for folks in PM messages, and wants 300.00 to port an 084 he's selling. So, I'm just asking. Has anyone ever ran a saw Kenny ported? Ever bought a warmed up saw from him? I'm curious what his track record is with the members of OPE forum.

Speak up gents.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Surly he'd bring one to a GTG for others to run.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
8:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kenny AKA @Lightning Performance told me to check with the guys he has dealt with here on the forum about him. He's been offering to port saws for folks in PM messages, and wants 300.00 to port an 084 he's selling. So, I'm just asking. Has anyone ever ran a saw Kenny ported? Ever bought a warmed up saw from him? I'm curious what his track record is with the members of OPE forum.

Speak up gents.

I remember his chain was on backwards at your GTG

[mention]big t double [/mention] got a picture of it before he rode that horse bareback

Good times

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sold him some saw chain. It was a perfect transaction.

I've found a few guys who sold him stuff. And so far, they all report that he was on time with the funds, and that it was a drama free affair.

I'm asking if anyone has bought a saw from him. Something he repaired or ported maybe?

He has been sending our members unsolicited offers to do port work. And offered a few saws up either stock, or for an extra 300.00, ported.

I've known Kenny for years. I've met him at gtgs, and I've never seen a saw that he ported. I've never seen a picture of a single port that he did any work on. Ever.

So if he is offering to port people's saws for 300.00, I would like to know that he is actually capable of doing it.

Is that unreasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.