High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought A Saw From Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Other than speaking his own language i know nothing about him.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Other than speaking his own language i know nothing about him.
Agree, lmao...I've had my thinker ported a time or ten by Kenny with the mix of Hebrew and Klingon that can get pretty damn interesting and entertaining to decipher at times. Other times you'd a thunk he grad-jee-ated from Harvard or some *s-wordt.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've found a few guys who sold him stuff. And so far, they all report that he was on time with the funds, and that it was a drama free affair.

I'm asking if anyone has bought a saw from him. Something he repaired or ported maybe?

He has been sending our members unsolicited offers to do port work. And offered a few saws up either stock, or for an extra 300.00, ported.

I've known Kenny for years. I've met him at gtgs, and I've never seen a saw that he ported. I've never seen a picture of a single port that he did any work on. Ever.

So if he is offering to port people's saws for 300.00, I would like to know that he is actually capable of doing it.

Is that unreasonable?
Nothing to report here.
3 monkeys.jpg
Put me down for $50.00 to get one by him.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agree, lmao...I've had my thinker ported a time or ten by Kenny with the mix of Hebrew and Klingon that can get pretty damn interesting and entertaining to decipher at times. Other times you'd a thunk he grad-jee-ated from Harvard or some *s-wordt.

I have a tough time reading his style of posting, but that ain't no big deal. He can speak Japtalian for all I care.

Solicitation of work on this forum with absolutely no track record of having done said work....now that falls directly into my wheelhouse.

I've asked for pictures of his claims many times over the last few months, and have yet to see anything. He hit me up for a bag of swarf a few months ago to mix in with epoxy for some stuff he said he was working on. So, out of curiosity, I asked for pictures. Nada.

I saved up a bag of clean aluminum chips and sent it to him. I have no idea what he did with it.

After several reports of his continued solicitation, I can no longer let this go.

Hopefully you guys understand.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a tough time reading his style of posting, but that ain't no big deal. He can speak Japtalian for all I care.

Solicitation of work on this forum with absolutely no track record of having done said work....now that falls directly into my wheelhouse.

I've asked for pictures of his claims many times over the last few months, and have yet to see anything. He hit me up for a bag of swarf a few months ago to mix in with epoxy for some stuff he said he was working on. So, out of curiosity, I asked for pictures. Nada.

I saved up a bag of clean aluminum chips and sent it to him. I have no idea what he did with it.

After several reports of his continued solicitation, I can no longer let this go.

Werd!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

A work saw should be cake for Kenny after building all them Nitro-Methane Top Fuel Eliminator Jim dandy racing saws, No?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok. So I'm thinking nobody on ope forum has ever, or will ever handle a saw that Kenny ported, repaired, or rebuilt. I'm gonna let this go now.....but this thread is staying. If anyone has anything to add, do so. So....in the best interests of the members of this group, I will advise you all to be careful about who you send saws or money to. There are quite a few fellas here who have proven their worth in the saw building game. If you need to get work done, do some research. Check out your choice of builders carefully. Ask yourself this question....does this builder have easily verified customers who are willing to provide you with detailed feedback about their work? If not, then it's on you if you get burned.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I'm gonna stick a silly ass song in your heads for the rest of the day, goes a little somethin' like dis...

"Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny Chameleon
You come and go, you come and go..."

@Dream ...you can thank me later for stickin' this one in that noodle of yerz for the rest of the day! Lmao

Last edited:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
err, this is what tinterwebs brings up …;)
One who is a Jap and a Dego (Japanese and Italian) combined into one *frenched up angry short squinty eyes greasy *frenchie.
Plausible. But I'm going to put your reality on hold until Jawney chimes in before I decide

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I'm gonna stick a silly ass song in your damn heads for the rest of the day, goes a little somethin' like dis...

@Dream ...you can thank me later for stickin' this one in that damn noodle for the rest of the day! Lmao
Guess what song is stuck in my head now? Thanks Jason

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I'm gonna stick a silly ass song in your damn heads for the rest of the day, goes a little somethin' like dis...

@Dream ...you can thank me later for stickin' this one in that damn noodle for the rest of the day! Lmao
Guess what song is stuck in my head now? Thanks Jason

I had to go listen to some Mountain to get that ridiculous nonsense out of my brain...

Status
Not open for further replies.