GoldMember
Local time
11:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you can decipher the code, that's what I came up with:
View attachment 416225

Dodge should be boxed bout 6” tall 1/8” wall in the front, pretty strong. Center section is semi boxed, mines broke in a couple places in that area.

Rear is thicker open channel.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the drive shafts for the Hybrid truck today.
Just under $2000.00 with frieght
Could of maybe built some myself but no way of balancing them.
Made by Pats Drivlines in Edmonton. Ordered them last Tuesday View attachment 416315
A quality drive shaft is worth the money, my last squarebody short box 2wd shaft was almost $600 and I picked it up! It’s worth it! Good job!

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After telling myself I need to sell off a few rigs since I have way too many projects, I innocently walked into a buddy's shed to grab some canning jars for him. One day later I was dragging this guy outta the shed:
Image 4-28-24 at 8.48 PM (1).jpg
Compression seems kinda low so it'll need some work, but for the whopping sum of free I don't mind. Cylinders can be re-bored, and there's plenty of n.o.s. pistons out there.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Disappointing finish but still a great experience.

After telling myself I need to sell off a few rigs since I have way too many projects, I innocently walked into a buddy's shed to grab some canning jars for him. One day later I was dragging this guy outta the shed:
View attachment 417834
Compression seems kinda low so it'll need some work, but for the whopping sum of free I don't mind. Cylinders can be re-bored, and there's plenty of n.o.s. pistons out there.
Looks like it was used to the max. Signal and tail light broken and long gone. I had a Kawa trail 175 that I beat up when I was a kid.