Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks fer caring Randy.
Im FUBAR Dude!
Been having issues for 2 wks be4 my gall bladder exploded.
Had an appt. for last monday wiff a surgeon, my gall bladder said hell no's! We aint waiting that long.. So friday be4 my appt. I got the wife up at 2AM.
Told her we go now! to da ER.
Laid there for 7 hrs waiting to be admitted , and have surgery lined up.
In that timeframe in the ER my gallbladder ruptured. Sepsis!
Simple keyhole surgery turned into 9 in. incision emergency operation. I was out for 2 days.
They pumped GALS of antibiotics in me over 5 n half day period.
Fentynal and morphine first 3 days,, after I said that chit was making me worse off they finally cut down to a tramadol pill every 6 hrs, which Im still spose to be on. I HATE PAIN MEDS..!
If my liver and stomach could handle it, I would have a double scotch on da rocks twice aday instead..
9 days later I am so weak it is unreal..Lots of pain still, specially if I cough. Dear Lord!
Im cut along the edge of my diaphram..
I will make it.. Just didnt think it would turnout the way it did.

I have an office followup wed, wiff the surgeon who basically saved my life .

She is bout 40 ,smoking HOT, and single..
Im going to present her with a gift certificate for free hot baby oil rubdowns for life.
Least I can do to show her my gratitude.:headbang:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks fer caring Randy.
Im FUBAR Dude!
Been having issues for 2 wks be4 my gall bladder exploded.
Had an appt. for last monday wiff a surgeon, my gall bladder said hell no's! We aint waiting that long.. So friday be4 my appt. I got the wife up at 2AM.
Told her we go now! to da ER.
Laid there for 7 hrs waiting to be admitted , and have surgery lined up.
In that timeframe in the ER my gallbladder ruptured. Sepsis!
Simple keyhole surgery turned into 9 in. incision emergency operation. I was out for 2 days.
They pumped GALS of antibiotics in me over 5 n half day period.
Fentynal and morphine first 3 days,, after I said that chit was making me worse off they finally cut down to a tramadol pill every 6 hrs, which Im still spose to be on. I HATE PAIN MEDS..!
If my liver and stomach could handle it, I would have a double scotch on da rocks twice aday instead..
9 days later I am so weak it is unreal..Lots of pain still, specially if I cough. Dear Lord!
Im cut along the edge of my diaphram..
I will make it.. Just didnt think it would turnout the way it did.

I have an office followup wed, wiff the surgeon who basically saved my life .

She is bout 40 ,smoking HOT, and single..
Im going to present her with a gift certificate for free hot baby oil rubdowns for life.
Least I can do to show her my gratitude.:headbang:

I hit "like" as a empathy thing. Dammit dude, you went through hell over what should have been a simple straight forward affair.

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Havent tried anything but skim milk so far..
Low fat and no sodium what so ever.
Taste buds are shot, still pizzn antibiotics.. Unreal..

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone heard from Brad?
My pops went thru what he did..
Really a tuff gig, changes a fella it does...

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe Unc, stihl041s, is planning a visit with Brad in the near future, I will ask him to give us a full report.

Aciera

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
He is doing well. Not having the infections in his system is a big plus.
I'll rattle his cage.
He's working on saws to kill time.

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe Unc, stihl041s, is planning a visit with Brad in the near future, I will ask him to give us a full report.
I was privileged to have Rob stop by Tuesday late afternoon/evening. We had a great time getting the Solo Twin fired up for the first time. His arrival is a big part of what drove me to stay up all night, literally, to get it finished. I knew he'd love being a part of that. I loved having him be a part of it.

Recovery is going amazingly well. Every day I can tell an improvement. Looking back a week the change is amazing. I am so grateful for everyone's prayers and concerns. Thanks so much!

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was privileged to have Rob stop by Tuesday late afternoon/evening. We had a great time getting the Solo Twin fired up for the first time. His arrival is a big part of what drove me to stay up all night, literally, to get it finished. I knew he'd love being a part of that. I loved having him be a part of it.

Recovery is going amazingly well. Every day I can tell an improvement. Looking back a week the change is amazing. I am so grateful for everyone's prayers and concerns. Thanks so much!

That`s great Brad, bet Unc had a good time as well, thanks for the update report.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Great news Brad! Glad to hear you haven't had post-op infections. I got a bad one after a colon re-section surgery and to say it was agonizing would be an understatement. Continued prayers for smooth recovery.