FYI Everyone

Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a hard time and wrestled with letting everyone my condition. A few do but this is a private fight.
On August 28 I had surgery to remove a baseball size tumor and do an intestinal resection. I had lost half my blood and had went into AFib three times looking for the bleed. Upper and lower scopes were good, I felt better so they thought it would take care of it self. Sent me home, had a good night felt good in the morning and took snap around noon to try to catch up from the Hospital.
I woke up around 3ish and had to go to the bathroom and felt warm( unusual) was going to my bathroom downstairs.... but went back after my phone.... when I got downstairs and totally crashed..... I was instantly covers in sweat, t shirt soaked, shirts soaked.... things were fuzzy. Someone looking over me sent me back for my phone because I called my wife upstairs napping as she had just lost her father and had been with him before he passed.
My wife is a Nurse and a VERY GOOD one and when I seen the look on her face as I was lying on the floor I knew it wasn’t good. She asked if I could make it upstairs.... I said let me get to the chair first. A was back in AFib as I can tell. Told her I couldn’t unless I crawled. She called Emergency Services and I rod in the Ambulance to the Hospital. I converted out of AFib myself like before. Stabilized me an sent me for a CT scan. That showed a mass in my upper intestine. Went to surgery at 11:30 that night. The surgeon explained it to me and suggested it was cancer positive but has yet to be determined.
Did get the results and it was positive. Had Appointments with surgeon, Heart Dr. then Friday with the Oncologist.... started three years of Chemo.
Went in Sunday and it was found I have an infection. So between treating that and Chemo I truly feel like I’ve been run over by a tractor and a disk..... there is no place that doesn’t hurt.
Probably way to much info but I wanted to let everyone know why I’m not around or participate more.
Not looking for sympathy just wanna let my friends know what’s going on and the journey I’m on at this time.

Thank you all!!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear that, Rich. Best wishes for getting back to normal

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow thats terable. Hope that the docs got it all figured out. Take it easy and get better.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hate to hear this rich
Hope everything gets better.
Medicine is amazing now
12% chance they gave my friend
10 year's ago
Now cancer free with two new babies.
Gws

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about this. Sounds like you have some good people in your corner though. Glad your wife is a nurse that in it self is a blessing!

I will be praying for you my friend. I'm sure you have this covered, but help from the man up stairs is never a bad thing you are never alone.

Steven

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So sorry to hear about your health problems, Rich. Will keep you in prayers, bud. Wife and I are headed out your way in October to visit her family, need anything from Iowa?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rich I’m sorry to hear that. I really appreciate all the knowledge and help you’ve shared on the forums. Especially the twin jet carb info and for doing up one of mine. Really hope you get better buddy.