Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had ported this one for a week ago but had not got the chance to try it out, was currious how she ran...
View attachment 50759

A logger friend picked her up for a few days for some testing......

So.....how are you feeling my friend?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so far I have limit my walks to the wood house and carried a half bag indoor again.
But today I got visit from a friend and we had a 20 min slow walk journey :) feel safer that way :)

Slow and steady wins this race Tor. No need to rush the recovery. I have many good friends who have had bypass surgery, and once they recovered, felt better than they had in many years.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wondering what kind of Husqvarna ideas you've been coming up with, just cause the body slows the mind still works.
I thought to continue the crank mounting tool thread, but I will need some help from your guys when it comes to those big Huskies, hopefully we should be able to set up a universal kit system ;)
Even I cant do much on my chainsaws it doesnt prevent me from doing carb rebuilds :D

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought to continue the crank mounting tool thread, but I will need some help from your guys when it comes to those big Huskies, hopefully we should be able to set up a universal kit system ;)
Even I cant do much on my chainsaws it doesnt prevent me from doing carb rebuilds :D

Well if I can get a hand with the Metric system I'll do what I can and measure some stuff I have here. My cousin was over for coffee this morning he just had a quadruple bypass surgery. He's rebuilding carburetors too, to keep busy.