Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
11:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rang the bell a few days/week(s) back. Very very sad to hear about this loss. He was such a wonderful help to many here, and I really hope his family finds the strength they need to help them through this terrible loss.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly I’ve been away from the forum for a while and saw this awful news. Man, I really enjoyed talking with Steve…. He will be missed

@Johnmn I sent a donation to GFM
Thanks, I’m on vacation but I’ll get the donations squared away when I get back to reality

Shane¹

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really wish I had something I could toss in this to really help out. Loss like this is really difficult I have lost a brother, 2 grandparents and a cousin this year it is killing me everyday I think about it

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really wish I had something I could toss in this to really help out. Loss like this is really difficult I have lost a brother, 2 grandparents and a cousin this year it is killing me everyday I think about it
There are plenty of prizes in the raffle. I've been out of town for a few days, and have a dentist appointment this morning. When I get back though, I'll post pictures of another new ported saw that's included in the prize list.