Fundraiser for family of Stevetheboatguy

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
FWIW, when I donated earlier, there wasn’t an obvious spot to enter a note.

If you go and find your name on the donation list on the go fund me page, you can click on your name and it gives a spot for you to leave a message of encouragement.

Edit: I went back a few minutes later to check and take a screenshot of where I put that in, and it wasn't there anymore. It must only work right after you donate.

Last edited:

bretts

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is going on here??? Loosing all these good folks, I don't get it anymore, I seem to have lost the world knowing that good people have passed on
If we say what we think what is going on we just get shot down saying we are talking conspiracy and we best put on our tin foil hats yada yada yada.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you go and find your name on the donation list on the go fund me page, you can click on your name and it gives a spot for you to leave a message of encouragement.
Im not getting that option, but I can provide verification to whomever needs it

Edit: there's a link in my email receipt that let me add a comment. Just found it.

Last edited:

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If we say what we think what is going on we just get shot down saying we are talking conspiracy and we best put on our tin foil hats yada yada yada.
Whether people have had complications from vaccines or the actual virus, it’s hard to deny that things have been different over the past two years. We all have an expiration date, so love your loved ones while you can.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am going to be porting the 460 that Ed @redline4 donated, he will be attempting to get it to me via the Wisco chainsaw pipeline most likely by @bradb123 .
I will put it down in my porting book and will do it in order unless a sooner opportunity happens to present itself.
Winner to pay shipping wherever they may be worldwide upon completion.
Should be a fun project. 😀

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will put it down in my porting book and will do it in order unless a sooner opportunity happens to present itself.
😀

Steve you are a really solid dude, you can bump me out of my two projects and make this a priority.
In circumstances like these, I can wait a bit more, got more than enough toys to play with.
Hope it helps on your end.

I can donate to Steve's family or donate to you for work performed.

The 257/262 project between @farminkarman and @drf256 I know you guys will hit it out of the park.
I can donate some funds to Greg, another solid dude that took the time to do something for me when
he himself did not know me that well and had other more important matters to attend to.

Let me know how best to approach.

On a side note: the 357 that @Mastermind build which I purchased from Dan in Greece,
has such a beautiful resonance, maybe they all sound like that, I don't have another one to compare to.
At WOT, music to my ears, I am sure the 257/262 will be no different.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve you are a really solid dude, you can bump me out of my two projects and make this a priority.
In circumstances like these, I can wait a bit more, got more than enough toys to play with.
Hope it helps on your end.

I can donate to Steve's family or donate to you for work performed.

The 257/262 project between @farminkarman and @drf256 I know you guys will hit it out of the park.
I can donate some funds to Greg, another solid dude that took the time to do something for me when
he himself did not know me that well and had other more important matters to attend to.

Let me know how best to approach.

On a side note: the 357 that @Mastermind build which I purchased from Dan in Greece,
has such a beautiful resonance, maybe they all sound like that, I don't have another one to compare to.
At WOT, music to my ears, I am sure the 257/262 will be no different.
I just put one of your saws on my secondary saw vice to mess with when I can.(there's always one there) So we'll see, maybe the second one?
Even the slowest 🐢 turtle eventually gets there, so there's hope for me.
If you're going to donate anything, donate it to the family. ;)

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Johnmn @farminkarman

Let’s throw this in the donation mix...

Brand new Milwaukee M12 Fuel 1/4” ratchet (model 2556-20), two M12 CP2.0 batteries, M12 charger, and carry bag. Model 2556-20 ratchet max torque 40 ft lbs, variable speed 0-250 max rpm. Whoever chooses this, shoot me your name and address info via PM/conversation here on OPE and I’ll get it shipped your way (if overseas or not in continental US we’ll split the ship).
IMG_0281.jpeg

Last edited:

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Johnmn @farminkarman

Let’s throw this in the donation mix...

Brand new Milwaukee M12 Fuel 1/4” ratchet (model 2556-20), two M12 CP2.0 batteries, M12 charger, and carry bag. Model 2556-20 ratchet max torque 40 ft lbs, variable speed 0-250 max rpm. Whoever chooses this, shoot me your name and address info via PM/conversation here on OPE and I’ll get it shipped your way (if overseas or not in continental US we’ll split the ship).
View attachment 383873

That is one cool donation Mr. J - I have the die grinder version of that tool and it is super useful.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The GoFundMe worked fine for me. I went to see my buddy Tim @ Hilltop Ironworks to purchase the pickaroon head. He wouldn't let me. So he has donated the head. I'll get a nice handle and hang it.

ErnieG

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
GFM worked for me to and I have to say there are some very stand up guys on this forum .
Members making all these donations towards a complete strangers benefit really says something!

Ernie

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys I wasn't sure what to write so just see the below message from Steve's dad, his name is Tim.

Hi John, I keep going back to the "OPE "site to get a little comfort. I know that folks like you and others on that site are hard working ,people of character and are probably the types that don't take b.s. . Knowing that you guys welcomed him into your community makes my heart swell. I keep pestering uou but if you could let everyone know how much I really really appreciate their kindness and generosity. Thanks