High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

First time porter, want to do my 036 - numbers for a mild build?

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's talking about grinding a tonsil in aka "Mickey Mouse ears" as has been said around here.

The NEW Tillotson HE-20A replacement series carburetor is a good option for the ZAMA, while I too don't believe it to make the saw any stronger, it is however much more user friendly to use for things like the choke setting all the way and is not as touchy tuning it in, also has a good idle circuit that leaves the saw to be a smooth runner.
Otherwise yes the ZAMA can be just fine and I would just freshen it up unless being problematic. Also it may be hard to acquire one right now in the "new" normal. https://www.hlsproparts.com/product-p/he-20a.htm
Ahh. That don’t work with the Stihl piston. The lower ring retainer is on the PTO side, not the center.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh. That don’t work with the Stihl piston. The lower ring retainer is on the PTO side, not the center.
Seems to me like someone probably noticed the tonsil sticking down and thought of it as a performance enhancer rather than it’s actual purpose so they started trying to replicate it.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems to me like someone probably noticed the tonsil sticking down and thought of it as a performance enhancer rather than it’s actual purpose so they started trying to replicate it.

Which in theory it could be, hence it only can be so if the window to the cylinder is already too small/short. Actually finding an example of this is the hard part, as most are ample and some maybe even a little too ample.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Cum-on….errybody nose those mickymouse ears aka bit in the middle looks like tonsils means the charge fills them trannies right up ..

it’s true cos I remember tinpony sayso :asz: