High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST First annual Hawg Days of Summer GTG June 10, 11 and 12th

Who's interested and who is coming for sure?

• Total voters

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
8:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to sit in a chair by a fire and drink beer.

Maybe shoot a few boolits!
I could be talked into shooting something.
There will be plenty of that! I'm just itchin to get out and enjoy some comraderie, every single GTG I've been to so far has been an absolute blast.... the place we are having this GTG is amazing, too. Hopefully the beginnings of a new yearly tradition!

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you gonna drop prior to gtg, shout at me.

That can be a good possibility so the range won't be closed due to cutting duringthe GTG. I am still on 2nd shift so it would be in the morning or if Scotty allows doing that on Saturday! Hahaha.

Me and two other members have been dropping some tree's up on the mountain and probably have about a triaxle load of wood down. Next week were gonna start hauling them down to the site before we drop any more.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That can be a good possibility so the range won't be closed due to cutting duringthe GTG. I am still on 2nd shift so it would be in the morning or if Scotty allows doing that on Saturday! Hahaha.

Me and two other members have been dropping some tree's up on the mountain and probably have about a triaxle load of wood down. Next week were gonna start hauling them down to the site before we drop any more.
I have a coworker that would like to tag along. He's not a saw guy but would be willing to work hard for the opportunity to stretch his 6.5 on the 300 yard range. Just wondered if it would be alright to bring him along.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a coworker that would like to tag along. He's not a saw guy but would be willing to work hard for the opportunity to stretch his 6.5 on the 300 yard range. Just wondered if it would be alright to bring him along.
Re read Joe's 1st post. He states must be a member of OPE or FHC or accompanied by a member.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yup that's no problem as long as someone is accompanied by a member as @PA Dan had said.

We would just like to get a good count of how many people will be there as the time gets closer.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We're starting to get some wood gathered up for the GTG. Two guy's that I work with who are also members of this site. And no we didn't cut all the tree's down. This is a 30 acre clear cut that we were picking through of some decent wood that was left behind.

We ended up going into the woods and dropped a bunch for dead rock oaks. With at least a tri-axle load of wood down we're gonna start getting it out to the road where it can be loaded. The logs aren't massive due to the size and capacity of the the machine to load them. There is some pretty steep terrain so we can load the dump truck up to heavy.

20220316_101215.jpg

There is gonna be some tree's that we can drop around the club and range during the GTG if anyone has any interest in that. With a crew we can have the clean up done in no time. There are two decently sized dead ash tree's on the muzzle loader range that do need to come down.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the way home from Duane’s, Joelene was asking about this GTG, Love that woman!
We’re hoping to make it and bring some dishes.
You married a good woman Dave! I was glad to meet her yesterday. It might be a little noisy for a nap, Rodney’s ammo can is an old railroad car :D