High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST First annual Hawg Days of Summer GTG June 10, 11 and 12th

Who's interested and who is coming for sure?

• Total voters

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you tried bribing with something in the quart jar flavor?

No, he has plenty of that; and is very keen to bribery. Not that he wouldn't gladly take some off your hands for proper disposal. Maybe if there was something special in PA...

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like a great time, but "Central PA" is a little misleading! Almost a 5 hr drive for me!

Will likely have to choose between this and Dwane's ... a tough choice!

Cutting some firewood and making some holes in targets sounds like fun.

I don't have a handgun permit for PA, but I presume it would be OK to bring some lever guns???

I have a Model 71 348 Winchester and a Browning repro of a Model 95 in 30-06, plus a Buffalo Bill commemorative in 30-30 (with a 26" Octagon Barrel).

In addition to a few dozen other things.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like a great time, but "Central PA" is a little misleading! Almost a 5 hr drive for me!

I don't have a handgun permit for PA, but I presume it would be OK to bring some lever guns???

I have a Model 71 348 Winchester and a Browning repro of a Model 95 in 30-06, plus a Buffalo Bill commemorative in 30-30 (with a 26" Octagon Barrel).

I'm not 100% sure on the laws but I'm pretty sure you can bring your long guns here, you'd have to ask @blacksmith maybe he can further elaborate.

We will have some pistols to shoot.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Scotty. You guys ever end up firing up the Forge?
We use Joe's sometimes but I still haven't gotten mine back up and running. Too much work on the plate....

We were gonna build a new pole building shop for my wife and I and I was gonna set up a dedicated forge in it but then covid hit and put the kibosh on it. If the lumber prices ever come back down to earth we will build it.

I suppose I should get that forge running in my old shop sometime. I just need to do it and put other stuff on hold....

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice Scott. I hear you. No stress brother. Mill some wood. Have a post and beam shed building party. Get it done in no time. Lol

That is exactly what I was going to say, my 20 X 24 2 story cabin is post and beam with the Ash I milled up there with a beam machine!

I can give you the plans if you are interested in a building of that size.

All the dark brown stuff was 6.5" X 6.5" milled with the saws.

HuntingCabin10-26-2021-3.jpg IMG_20200117_152849259.jpg IMG_20200117_153143044_HDR.jpg

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If your not carrying on your person concealed in PA theres no need for a handgun permit. Put them in a case just like the rifles and you would be fine.