Family Devastation, In need of help

Brewz

Free Range Human in a Tax Farm
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife and I went through this with our first.
Her heart was fount to have stopped beating at 20 weeks.

We kept thinking "why us?" But it turned out that this is more common Tha I over knew. A lot of my family, friends and workmates came forward with support and similar stories.

Nature is a puzzling thing.

12 months later we were blessed with twins.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My wife and I went through this with our first.
Her heart was fount to have stopped beating at 20 weeks.

We kept thinking "why us?" But it turned out that this is more common Tha I over knew. A lot of my family, friends and workmates came forward with support and similar stories.

Nature is a puzzling thing.

12 months later we were blessed with twins.
Nature is a mystery sometimes.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just moved this thread to the Chainsaw forum to get more views.

My nephew was a extreme premie baby........I know what's up with this path. Come on fellers........click that link.
Link in your sig/on your post works perfect...appreciate it Randy.

Last edited:

Mark71gtx

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just sent some $ to your GFM. I do want you to know that there is hope. My sister was in a similar situation as a baby. She was very premature (born 9 months after I was), had to have heart and intestinal surgery before she was one due to lack of development. The hospital called her the miracle baby. Dad was Army and guys from his unit lined up to give blood. She is now in her late 30's and other than some scarring from all of the surgeries, she is in perfect health. Keep your chin up. There is hope.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks again randy, Joe and mark! It's much appreciated! I am keeping positive thoughts. When this all started I tried to picture burying my own before me and it was a feeling that made me puke. It was a feeling that made my worst nightmares feel like a happy place. I spent a few days thinking about that, but I got away from all thay and am positive and it's far better than the other thoughts.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks again randy, Joe and mark! It's much appreciated! I am keeping positive thoughts. When this all started I tried to picture burying my own before me and it was a feeling that made me puke. It was a feeling that made my worst nightmares feel like a happy place. I spent a few days thinking about that, but I got away from all thay and am positive and it's far better than the other thoughts.

Good thoughts have a lot of power brother. Stay strong.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen the new uploaded pics on go fund me, here's James and so far is fighting really hard. He's under the blue light at night.
For those interested in seeing him live on camera 24/7 inbox me for the website and log in info.
Thanks
Craig

Attachments

• 20160804_135857.jpg
    20160804_135857.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 40

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My original goal was 5000 but I lowered it because I didn't know how the site operated exactlt. So I lowered it thinking I wouldn't get the money unless I met the goal. But I did find out I get the money regardless of how little or much is made.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stay strong!

I have 4 girls ages nine through two.
My 2 year old girl spent most of her frist year of life in the children's hospital in Pittsburgh.

There was about a month they didn't know what was going on with her.... Very hard time for us to get through.

She is doing Great now! And getting past a lot of stuff that's happened with her in the past, but is still medical complicated.

My advice would take one day at a time and be his voice to the doctors they have multiple patients you're there for one be his voice!!!

The good doctors will take the time to explain things.

Btw congratulations!!

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My girl was born dead basically, full term and healthy until the cord strangled her,it took several minutes to get her heart beating again,after that she got in a helicopter and flew to cardinal Glennon children's hospital in St Louis, 2 hours away,they had to take her out of my wife in a hurry so I got shoved out of the room and never got to even see her,I went in and kissed my wife and made the longest most gut wrenching 2 hour drive imaginable because I had no idea what was going on or if she was alive.
I got to the hospital about midnight on may the 3rd and found a almost 10lb girl alive and doing ok,my wife followed the next day because of the c section and we spent 2 weeks there before we got to bring her home.
She will be 21 her next birthday and is graduating college this fall then will become a teacher like her mom at the same school.
My family will be praying for yours and don't forget to get on your knees as well.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My girl was born dead basically, full term and healthy until the cord strangled her,it took several minutes to get her heart beating again,after that she got in a helicopter and flew to cardinal Glennon children's hospital in St Louis, 2 hours away,they had to take her out of my wife in a hurry so I got shoved out of the room and never got to even see her,I went in and kissed my wife and made the longest most gut wrenching 2 hour drive imaginable because I had no idea what was going on or if she was alive.
I got to the hospital about midnight on may the 3rd and found a almost 10lb girl alive and doing ok,my wife followed the next day because of the c section and we spent 2 weeks there before we got to bring her home.
She will be 21 her next birthday and is graduating college this fall then will become a teacher like her mom at the same school.
My family will be praying for yours and don't forget to get on your knees as well.

Thats a miracle she survived! I read alot of bad things that turn into great things. My prayers are sent every night to all those who help in every way. Thank you all again who have helped us. Doesn't matter if its a simple prayer, frozen food meals or donations. It all counts and is very heartfelt. God bless you all.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I did get my 25" stihl bar and chains a few weeks ago for a side piece convo. Just like brand new :) thanks to GCJenks204.

Baby is still under blue light :( was supposed to be for a few days and ended up a week now. Otherwise is still fighting a good fight.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well guys. I just got the news today. James will not be coming home early :( he will be getting a blood transfusion within the next few days. That's a little scary because I heard and know people that reject it and or get a disease/virus even though it's tested. I think it's time to see what blood type I am. So I can do what I gotta do for him. For a while things looked better. The doctor is kinda a jacka$$ imho. He said this is just the start of the problems.... really pissed about that.