High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Egg Shooters posts don’t show up on the oil thread?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Act-shoo-uh-lee this egg shooter dude is sorta an odd feller so don't take it personally. But one thing that'll sho nuff get you in the club...just show proof of a Dodge Ram or Mopar vechickle...In like Flynn!

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't stand the smells of the dominator oil. Missed all the oil results don't know how the oil I run did. Little curious though.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't stand the smells of the dominator oil. Missed all the oil results don't know how the oil I run did. Little curious though.
Schaeffer's boat oil only had the odor of success.
Stihl oil smells like a burning 2 litre bottle inside of a burning car tire setting
On top of a rotting roadkill deer.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Peoples noses are all different. I hate the smell of RA. Nothing so far smells better than 800 off-road to me.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's what I run these days
If i based oil on smell alone id have a shelf of it. I have most of the liter I originally bought to use before testing. I'll run it in my toro snowblower. It frickin stanks with most oils. The 800 should fix that.