Degree Wheel Setup

Termitebuffet

Home of the corn can muffler .....
Local time
11:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What design did you settle on my midget piglet friend?
cd0c4da4d6c5f28a27cf255f92cdf044.jpg

What chu' thunk.....[emoji200]

Zoo City Sawz

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At one time on AS, you could "rep" a post. Each "rep" was worth a different amount of points depending on how many "rep" points the person that "repped" you had.

We topped the system out finally.......and the fun was over.

As I recall there was a software change about 5 years ago and the rep points were reset. After that people could join up and have a full house of rep within a day. The nice thing was that once you were maxed out you could hit an idiot with negative rep and cover him with red.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The reason the newbies got maxed out in day was because us hos had like a billion points each.......and could max a new member out with one rep.
It didn't take long to me,ait out on sawhawgz either. Then the likes counted for posts. I have 220k posts over there because if that. The cow will never catch me since they changed it.[emoji14]

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea I came from the other place too...... and we'll I don't think I care much for the derails but it does break up the reading when I get a laugh outta it. I would much rather have a off color joke like that then all of the arguing fighting, playing favorites,drama, and bs that was the main reason for leaving. I sometimes poke over there and see what's new. I would love to see some more information regarding how to chose your timing and why those numbers. Also would like to see what happens in theory with each change you make.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yea I came from the other place too...... and we'll I don't think I care much for the derails but it does break up the reading when I get a laugh outta it. I would much rather have a off color joke like that then all of the arguing fighting, playing favorites,drama, and bs that was the main reason for leaving. I sometimes poke over there and see what's new. I would love to see some more information regarding how to chose your timing and why those numbers. Also would like to see what happens in theory with each change you make.
This, this exactly, I would like someone to make a video explaining port theory and what you are looking for when you raise and or widen a certain port. What characteristics are you looking to gain and conversely what are you expected to lose by doing those changes. As we all know it's not all gains when start grinding... On cylinders that is.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I fully understand that each motor is different. I'm just looking for some insight into why yall do what you do. I'm slowly learning by reading, trying to work myself into learning by doing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nitroman

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Read more books on the theory of two-stroke motors. Do the math. Read some more. Think about what is happening in an engine rather than rely on people answering your questions first.