Dallas Fundraiser

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of Dallas's non-forum buddies that I met at the Grafton Family Reunion/Truck Pulls got in touch with me and would like to add a saw to the raffle. His name is Matt and he's got a nearly new MS271 Farm Boss to offer up. Pics of said saw are inbound. Can we add it to the list @Woodrow ?
Pm inbound to confirm details

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Her father passed away a few months ago, March of this year. It was pretty tough on her & she has been helping her mother with estate.

I had that info on one of my phones but I go thru so many phones a lot of stuff doesn’t get transferred.

I have been meaning to get ahold of her & see how she is doing.

Update on @I saw a lot :

I got a text from @I saw a lot
last night. She is has been moving firewood from her late friend’s place to her house. Her buddy Lefty passed away in 2023, which I knew & forgot to mention. She kept most of her firewood at Lefty & his wife Bunny’s place.
Lefty & Stephie did a lot of firewood stuff together. She just doesn’t have the zeal for saws & firewooding after losing her father & best friend Lefty.

Keep her in your prayers.

Last edited:

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on @I saw a lot :

last night. She is has been moving firewood from her late friend’s place to her house. Her buddy Lefty passed away in 2023, which I knew & forgot to mention. She kept most of her firewood at Lefty & his wife’s place. Lefty & Stephie did a lot of firewood stuff together. She just doesn’t have the zeal for saws & firewooding after losing her father & best friend Lefty.

Will do.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on @I saw a lot :

last night. She is has been moving firewood from her late friend’s place to her house. Her buddy Lefty passed away in 2023, which I knew & forgot to mention. She kept most of her firewood at Lefty & his wife’s place. Lefty & Stephie did a lot of firewood stuff together. She just doesn’t have the zeal for saws & firewooding after losing her father & best friend Lefty.

Tell her we are keeping her in our thoughts.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on @I saw a lot :

last night. She is has been moving firewood from her late friend’s place to her house. Her buddy Lefty passed away in 2023, which I knew & forgot to mention. She kept most of her firewood at Lefty & his wife Bunny’s place.
Lefty & Stephie did a lot of firewood stuff together. She just doesn’t have the zeal for saws & firewooding after losing her father & best friend Lefty.

I sure will. Thanks for the update. Tell her she is missed around here.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on @I saw a lot :

Thanks for the update buddy.
Will do!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan @Woodrow
Originally we thought this was a 10mm 044. It is in fact an early 12mm saw. I believe you wrote it in with the raffle prizes as a 10mm if you could edit that.

All done with it. Everything works as it should, oils good, heat works.