Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Allright fellas lets try something new or at least a little different. Dallas has a Mastermind 084 that he thought about putting into the raffle. I talked to him about trying something different because I felt it would not generate the revenue equal to the value. So, we are going to have a live auction right here on this thread for all to see! The winning bid will receive the saw, shipping included, and raffle tickets equal to the winning bid divided by 10. This will run for a few days to 2 weeks depending on the activity. Please spread the word! The starting bid will be $1000.00. Bid early and bid often!
Pics of the prize:
View attachment 433616View attachment 433617View attachment 433618
Excellent idea

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, does anyone know @I saw a lot ? She always participates in these fundraisers but I haven't seen her on this thread. Profile says last seen on June 20th. She's a super nice lady. I'm just hoping everything is OK with her. Anyone know?
@JimBear might have some info on that.....maybe.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Well @timg I guess I missed where anyone took me up on my offer.

Well then how about this @timg
On Friday night Illinois plays Nebraska. I will pledge $1 for every point Illinois scores and a member in Nebraska matches it with $1 for every point Nebraska scores. That is a win for all.

If Illinois played Iowa this year I would do the same but they do not play
Illinois does not play Michigan until October 19 so that is out.
They do not play Indiana so that is out
THANK the lord we do not play THE Ohio State University

Any Nebraska residents in?

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, does anyone know @I saw a lot ? She always participates in these fundraisers but I haven't seen her on this thread. Profile says last seen on June 20th. She's a super nice lady. I'm just hoping everything is OK with her. Anyone know?

She is really nice, hope she is ok!

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well @timg I guess I missed where anyone took me up on my offer.

That's a good start @Bill G. Even if there are no Nebraska OPE members, you can play solo. Just round the point total up to the next tenths(21 points $30) for the waffle to be fair to you. Unless this is a cash donation prize? What are you thinking? Thanks for the pledge.
Bill, Just as stated above on a solo run and you never responded as I asked what you were thinking. Cash donation to the waffle? There is no reason why you couldn't make a donation against that 31point score yourself as in play solo. Again another play on words by you on backing out of your suggestion for game time donations. Just to be clear then you are not willing to make a score donation on the football game because OPE didn't have any Nebraska members willing to meet your challenge? That's weak @Bill G. But that's your decision. I find it funny you waited till after the game to make any comments and not before for clarity.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@JimBear might have some info on that.....maybe.
Her father passed away a few months ago, March of this year. It was pretty tough on her & she has been helping her mother with estate.

I had that info on one of my phones but I go thru so many phones a lot of stuff doesn’t get transferred.

I have been meaning to get ahold of her & see how she is doing.

Last edited:

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Her father passed away a few months ago, maybe a year, it was pretty tough on her & she has been helping her mother with estate.

I had that info on one of my phones but I go thru so many phones a lot of stuff doesn’t get transferred.

I have been meaning to get ahold of her & see how she is doing.

Thank you. Tell her we are thinking about her and praying for her and her family.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of Dallas's non-forum buddies that I met at the Grafton Family Reunion/Truck Pulls got in touch with me and would like to add a saw to the raffle. His name is Matt and he's got a nearly new MS271 Farm Boss to offer up. Pics of said saw are inbound. Can we add it to the list @Woodrow ?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bill, Just as stated above on a solo run and you never responded as I asked what you were thinking. Cash donation to the waffle? There is no reason why you couldn't make a donation against that 31point score yourself as in play solo. Again another play on words by you on backing out of your suggestion for game time donations. Just to be clear then you are not willing to make a score donation on the football game because OPE didn't have any Nebraska members willing to meet your challenge? That's weak @Bill G. But that's your decision. I find it funny you waited till after the game to make any comments and not before for clarity.
No I waited a week to see if anyone would meet my challenge. No one did. I guess you missed that.

Illinois is playing Penn State this week so any Pennsylvania folks in?

Are you @timg

Reactions: Lnk

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a good start @Bill G. Even if there are no Nebraska OPE members, you can play solo. Just round the point total up to the next tenths(21 points $30) for the waffle to be fair to you. Unless this is a cash donation prize? What are you thinking? Thanks for the pledge.

I'll drop an extra $30 down. Maybe @Bill G will change his tune and match it.....double it.....?