Dallas Fundraiser

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have a mmws 084 i bought from him a few years ago and got it back up and running
ill have to get a neighbor to get it off the shelf and started as its been sitting a couple years
i also have a 30 inch stihl bar with 404 chain that will go with it
If you want rid of the saw, post it the for sale section and keep the money. You ain't posed to donate here.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
6:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
6:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Allright fellas lets try something new or at least a little different. Dallas has a Mastermind 084 that he thought about putting into the raffle. I talked to him about trying something different because I felt it would not generate the revenue equal to the value. So, we are going to have a live auction right here on this thread for all to see! The winning bid will receive the saw, shipping included, and raffle tickets equal to the winning bid divided by 10. This will run for a few days to 2 weeks depending on the activity. Please spread the word! The starting bid will be $1000.00. Bid early and bid often!
Pics of the prize:
IMG_0677.jpgIMG_0679.jpgIMG_0678.jpg

hacskaroly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Allright fellas lets try something new or at least a little different. Dallas has a Mastermind 084 that he thought about putting into the raffle.
Dangit, my mouth got dirty from the shop floor when my jaw fell open....that is an impressive saw!!! GLWS!!