Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Allright fellas lets try something new or at least a little different. Dallas has a Mastermind 084 that he thought about putting into the raffle. I talked to him about trying something different because I felt it would not generate the revenue equal to the value. So, we are going to have a live auction right here on this thread for all to see! The winning bid will receive the saw, shipping included, and raffle tickets equal to the winning bid divided by 10. This will run for a few days to 2 weeks depending on the activity. Please spread the word! The starting bid will be $1000.00. Bid early and bid often!
Pics of the prize:
View attachment 433616View attachment 433617View attachment 433618
@Woodrow 😉

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
please...don't add this to the prize list. 😅

I'm gonna talk it over with JJ later and see if we can add our version of Wham's Last Christmas to the prize list.

We go Caroling around the Holidays every year and I think that would be a special treat for someone and encourage these Redneck boys to cough up some more money.

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm gonna talk it over with JJ later and see if we can add our version of Wham's Last Christmas to the prize list.

We go Caroling around the Holidays every year and I think that would be a special treat for someone and encourage these Redneck boys to cough up some more money.

Was hoping SoftCell , but Wham’s cool , Lol

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
9:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder why they didn't stay with all orange. The white and orange really sucks.
I like the original red and grey, I know it’s off white but it’s labeled Stihl grey. Like the old symbol too. Keep telling my friend at Stihl to keep pushing for a retro anniversary edition saw. They wouldn’t be able to make enough.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like the original red and grey, I know it’s off white but it’s labeled Stihl grey. Like the old symbol too. Keep telling my friend at Stihl to keep pushing for a retro anniversary edition saw. They wouldn’t be able to make enough.
Yes. I have a fs56 trimmer and the powerhead is 90% white. Terrible looking.

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag