huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gonna have to find a new waffle venue. Gofundme set up an ACH on my PayPal, personal account, and business card recurring to take $ from my account every month. Even after canceling payment it automatically switches to taking it from another account.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gonna have to find a new waffle venue. Gofundme set up an ACH on my PayPal, personal account, and business card recurring to take $ from my account every month. Even after canceling payment it automatically switches to taking it from another account.
Text me if they do the double dipping

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It wasn’t on the receiving end that was his problem
Some folks are pitchers and some are catchers.
Some are quarterbacks and some are wide receivers.
I remember being at a convention 36 years ago listening to Terry Bradshaw.
He said "I never thought I would ever make millions sticking my hands between another guys legs"

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How did it go? Did the German get to come out and speak?
According to them, I actually only donated one time. Rather than it coming from my PayPal account, someone switched it somewhere to where it came from my personal account. She blocked the charge and then they took it from my business account. That’s when I got looking at my PayPal and noticed it was set up for automatic ACH payments. I believe we have it sorted now, but according to the GFM guy, it wasn’t anything to do with them. But I have no idea how my PayPal account got switched to automatic monthly payments

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How is that possible?