Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have 5 horses. The girl in Bill’s pic needs to lose them belly piercings. I’ve heard there are “horse people” and then there are “crazy *b-word horse women”. lol

I never saw the belly rings til you pointed them out.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I beg to differ sir, I know a few hay burner owners who are good folks that tragically happen to own/have owned horses.

My in-laws are horse people and are the best people you could ever ask for. I still give them hell as "horse people"!

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My in-laws are horse people and are the best people you could ever ask for. I still give them hell as "horse people"!

I loved the fact that years ago my future in-laws were "horse people", well my wife's younger sister was at the time. That meant when my wife (girlfriend) and I were in our teens and first dating her younger sister had horse club practice on Wednesday evenings. Her parents would take her sister and the horse to the state park for several hours. That left us alone to "entertain" ourselves.

Yeah good times were had by all.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I loved the fact that years ago my future in-laws were "horse people", well my wife's younger sister was at the time. That meant when my wife (girlfriend) and I were in our teens and first dating her younger sister had horse club practice on Wednesday evenings. Her parents would take her sister and the horse to the state park for several hours. That left us alone to "entertain" ourselves.

Yeah good times were had by all.
or so you think lol