Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry mike...I didn't see this post. I have most of the chains I need already....and my experience is that they are very consistent new. Leftcoastsupply.com sells them around $12 each anyway....so i'm not worried. They will get used...one way or another. :)

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, Gents.

Our plan is to head out around noon-ish Friday and set Cindys' kitchen up for whatever happens for Supper Friday night. We'll have waffles, pancakes, sausage, juice and coffee for breakfast both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Been out of work since Oktober so we can't swing a big spread, but we can cover breakfasts. Our plan as of this writing is to camp there too.

As far as Dinner and Supper Saturday, if you bring it Cindy will cook it. I think Al is planning on bringing burgers for Dinner Saturday again, if y'all want to start talking about something special for Supper Saturday night then let's get that conversation going!

We'll bring along 4 big ol ice chests for your food and beverages, you're gonna supply the ice, just pick up a couple bags as you pass through town.

Randy, I know it'd probably take a lot to put you behind the wheel of this old truck and bring it up here for us, but it's got an 8 foot bed that never has to be made and like you, it needs to stop frequently... :p

IMG_5100.JPG

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going through our stuff today to load up for the GTG, I stubbed my toe on our old Hobart model 1612 slicer. I don't see us ever using it so The Lovely Cindy said to put it up on CL, which, being a dutiful kind of Husband, I've done.

The thing is a tank, a serious workhorse. If any of you are interested in it either for a friend or family member in the business who needs one, or even yourself (hunters, hobbyists, guys who make jerky etc...) please let me know and I'll put it on the trailer to bring to Dans.

Had a friend of ours who owns the local restaurant equipment repair shop go through it last year and man this thing is ready for whatever you throw at it.

Have it listed for 500, will take less from you fellas here.

Here's some pics, will replace the powercord.

IMG_5178.JPG IMG_5177.JPG IMG_5179.JPG IMG_5180.JPG IMG_5181.JPG

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who's ready for this? Time to get psyched! CT GTG is in 10 days.
Ought oh -- long range weather saying 63% chance rain Friday 5/6 and 50% chance rain Saturday 5/7.
Somebody go fix that eh?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do we get the CT GTG thread to get an "Upcoming" green tag on it like the NY GTG ?? It's definitely coming up soon!

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, Gents.

Our plan is to head out around noon-ish Friday and set Cindys' kitchen up for whatever happens for Supper Friday night. We'll have waffles, pancakes, sausage, juice and coffee for breakfast both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Been out of work since Oktober so we can't swing a big spread, but we can cover breakfasts. Our plan as of this writing is to camp there too.

As far as Dinner and Supper Saturday, if you bring it Cindy will cook it. I think Al is planning on bringing burgers for Dinner Saturday again, if y'all want to start talking about something special for Supper Saturday night then let's get that conversation going!

We'll bring along 4 big ol ice chests for your food and beverages, you're gonna supply the ice, just pick up a couple bags as you pass through town.

Randy, I know it'd probably take a lot to put you behind the wheel of this old truck and bring it up here for us, but it's got an 8 foot bed that never has to be made and like you, it needs to stop frequently... :p

View attachment 19988
Mel,

Will be great to see you and Cindy.

I'm bringing up beverages and some food for Friday night. Because of Mother's day, I'll be hitting the road by 5pm Saturday.

I am bringing burgers and dogs. I didn't get cheese, cant remember if I bought last time.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Mel,

Will be great to see you and Cindy.

I'm bringing up beverages and some food for Friday night. Because of Mother's day, I'll be hitting the road by 5pm Saturday.

I am bringing burgers and dogs. I didn't get cheese, cant remember if I bought last time.
Make sure you run my old junker saw al.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks to exCanuck we've got a green "Upcoming" tag on this thread and the NY is now listed as "Past".
Hope there's a good turnout and the weather works out!

Long range forecast has improved -- Saturday May 7th only a shower possibility now, rain chance only 30% (accuweather)

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Weatherbug says we are good
1dca451a3e45c4e095e600a4c8162468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where's Mattyo? I think he got a good "fix" at the NY GTG and if like me he didn't make that one he'd be a few posts in on the edge of his seat for this GTG more :)
I'm excited -- if it's half as enjoyable as the inaugural CT GTG was it's gonna be a blast.