Covid shot

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
8:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I lost my sister in February, her kids brought it home from school. She was sick for two days and gone. I've had my first shot of Moderna and felt weak for about 7 hours, hopefully the second shot goes as well. Everyone be careful and stay safe.
Sorry to hear this.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had virus in Nov 2020, and just got my J&J shot this past Saturday.
With the virus, I suffered very minor symptoms. Worked by myself outside right through it every day
With the 1 shot, I felt like I cut 10 trees down and lugged out all the rounds. Muscular and joint ache. Slight very minor head ache.
No real soreness from shot at arm. 2 days later I'm fine.

Very sorry to hear of your loss sir. [emoji17]
@crowslayer17

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got sick around Thanksgiving, I was sick for about 3 weeks but then I got pneumonia which took 2 rounds of antibiotics, 2 weeks each and then about another 3-4 weeks to feel "normal".
I have received my first shot and get my second on the 28th.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My machinist got his second shot a few days ago. Messed him up a bit. He got sick some. He said, "I'll get back to you in a few days." He ain't been in the shop much and he is buried in chit to do for me and others. Good dude. His girl is a six day a week twelve hour shift nurse getting her RN while at it. Her sister is fighting cancer during all this bs virus year s.

My daughter had her first vaccine shot last week. She complained of mild headaches and flu like symptoms for a few days. Said her arm felt like it was hit hard for days. She is fine now, 17 soon to be 18.

Feel better soon... booster shots are coming this winter for those vaccinated last year.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to express how this saddens me, but Paul Ebels passed away today from Covid. His brother Dave passed before him. All human loss from this virus is devastating.

Lastmohecken

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife and I both have had the second Moderna shot. No complications really. Arms hurt at the injection site for 3 or 4 days if you touched it or put pressure on it. I think we both felt a little lethargic for a day or so after the second shot. I knew I might be feeling bad, so I didn't plan anything and just took it easy. I probably napped a little more often.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prayers sent in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
What is the latest on some in law?

Sorry...been running wide open!
He just had a crazy reaction to the vaccine and couldn't keep his temp down.

He pulled through after a crazy 24-48 hour debacle!:grazy:
Thanks for asking brother!

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to express how this saddens me, but Paul Ebels passed away today from Covid. His brother Dave passed before him. All human loss from this virus is devastating.
I went to the Cadillac News online and read up on both of these brothers.
Outstanding guys in every way.
Speechless...

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glenda and I are both eligible to get it now. I'm going asap.
I was at the doctor getting a flu shot yesterday, it was at the end of the day and they asked if I wanted mine because there was extras so I got that too. This time it was the moderna shot, I have more side effects from this one than the first two.