Covid shot

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
10:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A friend lost his mom on Friday and his dad today. His mom was already on hospice but got CV19 and his dad got it and passed this morning.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
9:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Asking for prayers for my son-in-law.
He's a previous Covid survivor, took the Johnson & Jonson today and is headed to the E.R now!
Bad news for sure.
We'll keep you in our prayers.

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A friend lost his mom on Friday and his dad today. His mom was already on hospice but got CV19 and his dad got it and passed this morning.
Covid can be some bad juju.

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve, Still don't think I want one. As Marsha has had hers.
I didn't want one either, but the alternative could possibly be a lot worse.
You just don't know what your reaction to the virus will be. You might be one of the lucky ones who has minimal symptoms, or you might be one of the unlucky ones who has permanent respiratory damage, or worse.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Covid can be some bad juju.

Yes. always stay away from everyone,
I didn't want one either, but the alternative could possibly be a lot worse.
You just don't know what your reaction to the virus will be. You might be one of the lucky ones who has minimal symptoms, or you might be one of the unlucky ones who has permanent respiratory damage, or worse.

Very true !

PissRev

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only vaccine that I would have considered is the Johnson & Johnson. It was available last week at the health department so I slid by and got the jab. About 2 hours after, I kind of had a spacey feeling for about 30 to 45 minutes. At around the 24-hour mark, I felt like somebody had beaten me all over with some tobacco sticks. I popped a couple of Aleve and went back to bed and when I woke up everything was okay.

My fiance lives in Austria and of the vaccines available there, the AstraZeneca and the Russian Sputnik, no one is wanting either one of these.

I just got mine so we will be able to meet this summer somewhere that allows travel.

I hope that everyone here has stays healthy.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I hate to read this. Damn this Covid. One person gets it, barely a problem, next one dies. Makes no sense.

Glenda and I get our second shots on the 19th.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the Moderna vaccine (3/2 and 4/2). The first one made me sick as a dog for about 24 hours. The second one was worse for about 36 hours. 103.4 fever, uncontrollable shaking, teeth chattering, body aches, sweating like a hog, couldn't eat... I thought I was dying. My arm felt like I had been kicked by a horse, but that was the least of my worries.

FWIW, I had Covid in early December. They say that causes worse reactions to the vaccine. Also, flu shots always make me sick. The shots made me sicker than Covid, but Covid lasted longer; 13 days of fever (100-101) when I had Covid, but that was basically it

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the Moderna vaccine (3/2 and 4/2). The first one made me sick as a dog for about 24 hours. The second one was worse for about 36 hours. 103.4 fever, uncontrollable shaking, teeth chattering, body aches, sweating like a hog, couldn't eat... I thought I was dying. My arm felt like I had been kicked by a horse, but that was the least of my worries.

FWIW, I had Covid in early December. They say that causes worse reactions to the vaccine. Also, flu shots always make me sick. The shots made me sicker than Covid, but Covid lasted longer; 13 days of fever (100-101) when I had Covid, but that was basically it

Just 13 days of fever? LOL

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I lost my sister in February, her kids brought it home from school. She was sick for two days and gone. I've had my first shot of Moderna and felt weak for about 7 hours, hopefully the second shot goes as well. Everyone be careful and stay safe.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I lost my sister in February, her kids brought it home from school. She was sick for two days and gone. I've had my first shot of Moderna and felt weak for about 7 hours, hopefully the second shot goes as well. Everyone be careful and stay safe.

So sorry to hear this. Those poor kids lost their mother, you lost your sister. *f-word Covid.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Condolences.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting the vaccine sucks, getting covid sucks, dying from covid sucks, dying form covid without your family able to be with you sucks, dying and not be given last rights sucks, living to 90 or 100 sucks, watching loved ones suffer sucks. 100% chance no one leaves this earth alive. Getting sick from the vaccine is far better than the effects from covid. What you decide to do, matters to the ones you love and that love you. I got my jab to help keep my family safe and to set an example. Second one May 3rd.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting the vaccine sucks, getting covid sucks, dying from covid sucks, dying form covid without your family able to be with you sucks, dying and not be given last rights sucks, living to 90 or 100 sucks, watching loved ones suffer sucks. 100% chance no one leaves this earth alive. Getting sick from the vaccine is far better than the effects from covid. What you decide to do, matters to the ones you love and that love you. I got my jab to help keep my family safe and to set an example. Second one May 3rd.

Thank you for this post sir.