High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Connex CB info

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
hookerslifesmatter lmao
Breaker,Breaker,
Come on back and talk to titty bar,
I mean teddy bear...

10-4 Rubber Dick, keep yer eyes open and yer back door closed,you got bears coming up behind you.
Never mind,forgot about your $20 is $20 philosophy...

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok... its got side bands in it I am pretty sure. Will take a bit to dial in which is the 'regular' 40 channels.

DO NOT KEY IT UP WITH NO ANTENNA ON IT. It will smoke it with no load.

Echo is a toy. Too much and it sounds like crap...little is nice. Mike may be a power mic which helps modulation.

Antenna is everything. I like K40 base loaded whips and Wilson 5000s.

Connex was a mid line radio. I think it was targeted as a step up from import Cobra radios but not a Galaxy.

Yes I have way too much 27mHz stuff and can walk all over most mud ducks. Dead keying 3 amd swinging 45 and a real clean modulation when running barefoot.

I'm 10-10 on the side..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Lmao I can see a pa speaker in the near future.
Those big roof mounted ones, like Jakes and Elwood had...

https://www.google.com/search?q=ori...g#imgdii=9Pgtl97Xz_TJTM:&imgrc=FjJrotgzIoSGJM:
I might even need one of those!
This is giving me 70's flashbacks, I need to break out my 8 tracks! The only issue I see with troller having a pa speaker would be possible harassment charges, cause back when cb's were cutting edge technology you could get away with saying "Hey good looking, we'll be back to pick you up later,as demonstrated by this Mr. Microphone commercial.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok... its got side bands in it I am pretty sure. Will take a bit to dial in which is the 'regular' 40 channels.

Echo is a toy. Too much and it sounds like crap...little is nice. Mike may be a power mic which helps modulation.

Connex was a mid line radio. I think it was targeted as a step up from import Cobra radios but not a Galaxy.

Yes I have way too much 27mHz stuff and can walk all over most mud ducks. Dead keying 3 amd swinging 45 and a real clean modulation when running barefoot.

I'm 10-10 on the side..

Seems like you know what you're talking about, thank god because this thread is in the *s-wordter lol. I'm gonna need a magnetic base antenna as I'll be running it on my suv. I was looking at the Wilson 1000. Is the 5000 hard mount?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I'm 10-10 on the side..

I remember him having a Galaxy at one time. It was wider than this one and had led dials on it. It would light up the cab at night lol

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Also it has a fused wire setup to hard wire it or one that goes into a 12v plug. Any advantage to hardwiring it?