"Chicken Leg" contest

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After only a few months of listening to critics of certain members legs, I propose a contest to see who actually looks the most like an ostrich from the waist down. The idea would be contestants submit a never been posted digital picture, full body, front and back, with legs on display from the knee down, to a web site or email address . The pictures would then be edited and new pictures created which showed only the legs. These pictures would be posted on the forum and members allowed to vote. In order to give more people "recognition" I would propose three categories for judging, Chicken/Cow/Monkey. After the voting is over the full pictures would be posted to know who you voted for. If we hurry the "winners" could be recognized at a random GTG in Tennessee.

Participation could be voluntary except that all moderators of the forum and anyone who ever criticized anyone else’s leg would be required to submit entries. What ya think?

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rofl! I've been working hard on this cuz I hear it makes your porting work better.
101e1b9379af256a5bd141addab914fa.png

Do I win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
10:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The lunatics are taking over the asylum
This forum gets better every day ha ha

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
:monoloco:
Rofl! I've been working hard on this cuz I hear it makes your porting work better.
101e1b9379af256a5bd141addab914fa.png

Do I win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm shocked that you would post a picture of Randy's legs and try to pass them as yours. I thought more of you than that