Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no dog in this fight, but I feel for those involved (excluding the guy that went back after being shafted, and the guy who gave it to him). From what I remember there was a good team effort to help the guy rebound from a shady-hack (that's probably putting it lightly). I read along the threads involved and was glad to see that it seemed to go the other way. Randy helped bring it all together and I respect him for that. I've learned sometimes when you help people you have to walk away feeling like you knew you did what was right [even though you may learn afterwards some appear to be con-men, or less than honest or honorable etc]. Believe me I'm street smart, I'm not handing a handful of money to nobody. But I believe those who were involved did it out of good hearts and a clear conscience. Also a firm believer a person reaps what they sow. It's coming back around to these guys on the bad end. Just keep all that in mind. ;)

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After the whole jms thing I’m going to have a hard time sending money or a saw to someone I haven’t met personally and know who they are. It’s sad.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After the whole jms thing I’m going to have a hard time sending money or a saw to someone I haven’t met personally and know who they are. It’s sad.

Well....my business is booming. I can't even begin to keep up.

Guys like JMS drive new customers to people like me that have been around a long time.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've seen some tweakers that I could swing like a bat.
1265d7379ce7e826f90394a45aa3f7df.jpg

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw alot when I worked at a prison. A man gets to see and experience that atmosphere that most folks have no idea of. Its worse than what they show on tv from what I saw

been on the other side. imo, tv exaggerates.
most that "get it" usually deserve it. there is talk of good men here. that setting separates them from nfg very quickly. if yer a good guy & mind yer manners, yer usually let alone to do your time.
pc [protective custody] is way over used, imo.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
most that "get it" usually deserve it. there is talk of good men here. that setting separates them from nfg very quickly. if yer a good guy & mind yer manners, yer usually let alone to do your time.

Agreed......

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You no doubt were at a different facility than I was. Ive seen small in physical size processed in on Thurday evening and come to work for me in the field Friday morning and had been beat to hell and raped. Walkin with their head down, embarrassed and humiliated, and wouldnt talk from shame. I met good men in there but the gang members and a large group that strong armed were just short of barbaric animals. I was on the cell extraction/swat team and saw just about every type low life there is showing their ass in cellblock when we went to get them. I often wondered though of the good men that were in there how many were railroaded

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the gang chit was non existant back when I was in, 76 -80. there were mc members, but that's bout it. they were pretty normal guys.
don't doubt what yer sayin. ppl weren't chootin each other [on the street] back then either.
Ive seen more than I care to remember. Peoples guts cut out with double bit axe, men shanked, shot, etc. Bad memories

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Said it before, saying it again, "It takes a lifetime to build a good name, and a second to destroy it." Job well done.
Or, the people you hire to complete a job can take care of that for you.
Ok...someone recap for me as I am not trying to read over 500 posts:

Someone paid too much for a saw.

It was not as advertised when received.

Group pools resources and fixes saw.

Saw returns to purchaser.. no strings attached.

Purchaser thinks... "Still isnt as fast as I THINK it should be..."

Attempts repairs again... motor fails again.

Sends back to original seller with new hopes?

Group is mad their gift was not received as intended and forms lynch mob?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yup

People they are farking chainsaws....

For those that donated time, money, parts... you did a good thing for the right reasons. When I donated a load of hardwood to someone needing firewood to stay warm only to find out they gave most of it away...its just a stupid chainsaw.

Anyone got some pie and a cool glass of milk?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Been there. Done that.
Warm Pie mmm. I hope they froze their ass off this year Jim!

It seems very few "men" have balls enough to talk to another man about how they feel.

Instead they talk about the man behind his back.

It's not the saw that bothers me........it's the treatment.
Good Luck man.
gtg at jmssaws sounds fun:bash:

NO PC for pedophiles GP ONLY
JMS small crumb.

Quality work, priceless...