Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gotta say.......the last couple of years has really screwed up my faith in other people.

Wait until you get to my age...

At a metaphysical level, the reason you are here in this 3D physical reality is to develop your Quality of Consciousness. You work on yours and others work on theirs - when you check out, it's the only thing you are gonna take with you.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will share if needed but I will not be hashing out anything else with Jason. I have quit communicating with him for a reason.

I didn't send the saw back to Jason because I had lost trust with him.

I sent the 661 to Julian after I lost trust with Jason after a built $1500 saws oiler and clutch goes bad on the second tank of fuel.

I was skeptical about Jason. I trust Randy, sent it and paid him to fix it. I bought the cylinder from Julian and sent him the saw. Scott rebuilt it.

I just randomly picked a page and came across these.

What a joke these two are. They were definitely made for each other.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
J erkin
M y
S crotum

Same old shiit stirring, same old spinster, same old mix of truth and lies, same old stuff

I had my suspicions about the guy in question here.

There are still 2 more snakes in disguise in my humble opinion. ;)

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the scariest thing about strap-on is that he actually believes what he says...that dude has some kind of personality/mental disorder.

I'm over it all ... *f-word em'.

I call it refeed. Eating his own *s-word.

I think this whole thing was a big set up from the start honestly.

That is a lot if work for just a saw. I mean if your going through the trouble of the whole thing at least make it over something more Valuable than a saw.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe @Manofstihl661 will set the record straight. Doesn't sound like anyone has any confirmed facts right now, just a strong suspecision. If its true then thats the biggest (simultaneous) kick in the sack you could give a group of guys.
Id say we oughtta at least give the guy a chance to explain whats up, though it does seem to stink a bit.
I guess this hoser has had plenty of time to set things straight by now lol.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pedophiles shouldn't even make it as far as prison. Prison is a sanctuary for the bastards and they take advantage of it.

A dude that raped and murdered my budddys sister had the favor returned in the bang :)

He found out how far a broom handle went up his ass...

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I call it refeed. Eating his own *s-word.

That is a lot if work for just a saw. I mean if your going through the trouble of the whole thing at least make it over something more Valuable than a saw.
You are right. Look at how far Jason took it. They were all just saws.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are right. Look at how far Jason took it. They were all just saws.

To bad he doesn't "broaden his horizons" some and find him self some real trouble.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A text to me from Bradley @Manofstihl066

Randy, I'm texting u because i won't be going on the forum. I've been raked over the coals on speculation and haven't said a word as to why Jason has the saw. Things have been real *s-wordty around here lately with dads cancer and chemo and I just don't have the time or energy to be involved in another online skirmish. When I got the saw back from u it ran and looked great. That was never an issue. I took it upon myself to remove the epoxy and change intake timing. I took the intake to 85, which made the saw impossible to tune. I couldn't get the low rich enough, causing a lean seize. Jason told me he would replace the cylinder no charge so I sent it to him. I understand everyone's anger and I will be paying the ones back for the parts that are on that saw. I can't right now, but I will soon. I'm telling u this for the guys on the forum. Thanks.