Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This will probably end up as iconic pop art!
More popular and powerful than Andy Warhol's Campbell's tomato soup painting.
Who will give $500, 5, 5,5,500 to start the bidding, we have an international bidder on the phone, willing to pay $5000 if this is in fact an authentic unicorn cyl, from the strap-on unicorn collection... We have confirmed provenance based on the thick trail of snail slime leading from the cyl directly to the JMS Unicorn proving grounds, and the distinct odor of bullshitake that emanates from all of Jason's pieces...
Nothing is original to that saw other than the flywheel side case half and P/C which he did not do the lathe work himself thankfully. Check out the case half I replaced.... I was told that it was painted and were to look like new. Wasn’t told anything about 1/3 the case being ripped off. It was functional...but that’s not the point.D310C9FC-5A82-44EB-831D-DA171BFE6C22.jpeg

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was also told nachi bearings were used. The bearings were not turning smooth. Nice ding on the crank throw too. I tried repairing the crank threads but they were fd up to begin with. That was replaced along with nearly every single part that he touched. Anyone who’s been inside one of his saws...knows what I’m talking about.243D1AB6-22A6-440B-BB1A-4AF877D8E4B3.jpeg

Last edited:

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nothing is original to that saw other than the flywheel side case half and P/C which he did not do the lathe work himself thankfully. Check out the case half I replaced.... I was told that it was painted and were to look like new. Wasn’t told anything about 1/3 the case being ripped off. It was functional...but that’s not the point.View attachment 111711
Custom work, its hard to find qualified magnesium and aluminium artisans anymore, and the rising costs of belt grinders is forcing a lot of the best out of the business.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was also told nachi bearings were used. Nice ding on the crank throw too. I tried repairing the crank threads but they were fd up to begin with. That was replaced along with nearly every single part that he touched. Anyone who’s been inside one of his saws...knows what I’m talking about.View attachment 111717
How could one man consistently fnark so much stuff up?
And not learn from it,it's beyond me..

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Intentionally did it is what I think.
Really, was he mad at you? I can't imagine someone in business doing this crap intensionally, hell I can't imagine doing this crap repeatedly out of ignorance. Just goes to show you that I am not a very good judge of what people will or should do...

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really, was he mad at you? I can't imagine someone in business doing this crap intensionally, hell I can't imagine doing this crap repeatedly out of ignorance. Just goes to show you that I am not a very good judge of what people will or should do...
He told me at one point he liked them looking “ruff”. A manipulative hack describes him well.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just wish the demons would go for good...but I don’t think that’s possible. It’s reality and I have zero regrets...and I’ve gotta bed down with those *f-worded up demons every night. After all these yrs, I still don’t know if I’ll stay awake all night, or if I’ll get 4-6 hrs of sleep. I hate it at times, but it’s a damn adrenaline rush at the same time, to kill. I know it’s *f-worded up to say this... I’d go back tomorrow if the Corps would take my old ass...ain’t nothing like leveling the score for those that never came back in their boots they were issued! It’s a *f-worded up life I live, but it’s alright, I’ve got my kids to look out for. Better than option B, the alternative. Semper Fi!

Very thankful for service men like you. Many of my friends are. You did what your country and commander desired and commanded. Praying for all those nights -- and that you will realize you are appreciated!

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And this is what blows my mind. If he thought the saw saw a turd, then way not just talk to me about that? It's stuff like this that made me step back from sharing, posting threads, videos, etc. Folks are so two faced that a guy can't get honest feedback or even trust another person to tell them what's on their mind. I gotta say.......the last couple of years has really screwed up my faith in other people.

Hey fugger, that saw you have yet to port for me runs ok but could be a lot better. I already told my mom, but she insisted I man up and come heckle you directly. I mean really, what the hell is taking so long? For me to send you a saw that is... My faith in humanity was destroyed years ago. There's still the rare exceptional person out there, but they seem to be getting harder to find. Thank you for being one of those rare exceptions. You have proved time and again just the stand up person that you are. Even more rare as I have yet to meet you in person, but I already know. Don't let all the bad apples that fall from the tree ruin the delicious pie that can be scavenged from the mess.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
B6B1FD77-AA3E-4365-96D8-24BE3BA70F55.png So it blew up after your junk piston was swapped in it?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The fuel tank was destroyed by being thrown against the log from frustration if I’m not mistaken.
I posted that on the video.

Beating a dead horse here fellas. In the future we'll just have to be more selective on who we help.

It's a slap in the face especially to Randy but the old birds of feather saying rings true here.

I guess B rad just like getting kicked in the nadz.