Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, if it's any consolation at all, that chits gonna blow up sure as old faithful. With his hitch firmly attached at the JMS stable the downward spiral is set to begin. What he gonna do then???
Also take note... this probably isn't the last Rat to be taking a ride on the good ship OPE. This scenario will more likely than not, play out again.

Cannot like that one, unfortunately you are more than likely correct my friend.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, if it's any consolation at all, that chits gonna blow up sure as old faithful. With his hitch firmly attached at the JMS stable the downward spiral is set to begin. What he gonna do then???
Also take note... this probably isn't the last Rat to be taking a ride on the good ship OPE. This scenario will more likely than not, play out again.

I think if from here on out no one is going to be touching any Jms saw.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve given you my word, please send it when you can

Thanks Tom

Firstly; thank you for your service Sir !

Secondly; it was me or them, I chose me. I sleep at night
I just wish the demons would go for good...but I don’t think that’s possible. It’s reality and I have zero regrets...and I’ve gotta bed down with those *f-worded up demons every night. After all these yrs, I still don’t know if I’ll stay awake all night, or if I’ll get 4-6 hrs of sleep. I hate it at times, but it’s a damn adrenaline rush at the same time, to kill. I know it’s *f-worded up to say this... I’d go back tomorrow if the Corps would take my old ass...ain’t nothing like leveling the score for those that never came back in their boots they were issued! It’s a *f-worded up life I live, but it’s alright, I’ve got my kids to look out for. Better than option B, the alternative. Semper Fi!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I can say I for one will be less likely to help people out unless they are someone I interact with on a regular basis . No more helping out someone just because they got screwed .

Cannot like that one, unfortunately you are more than likely correct my friend.

I liked it because he is right.

I think if from here on out no one is going to be touching any Jms saw.

The greater concern for me is if there is another JMS either already among us or coming to us sometime soon.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The greater concern for me is if there is another JMS either already among us or coming to us sometime soon.

I think the builder review thread is going to limit that.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
THe way this has played out, has me completely baffled. There is no way I would send anything to Jason again....well, maybe an exploding box of dog *s-word.
I doubt we will see the likes of the recipient of this saw on here again, now that this has been called out. If and when he does...a *s-wordstorm will likely ensue.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We can hope but it won't solve all the world's idiocy. Did you take a look at *s-wordhead's Youtube page at all? There are active members still sending him saws other than Bradley.

Nope I can't stand the sound his saws make and that little fairy ass move of dropping the saw down on the log and letting it bang up against the log drives me nuts.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope I can't stand the sound his saws make and that little fairy ass move of dropping the saw down on the log and letting it bang up against the log drives me nuts.

I love the make a cut, run it WOT listening to the tune and then make another cut. I don't think I have ever seen him adjust his tune...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can say I for one will be less likely to help people out unless they are someone I interact with on a regular basis . No more helping out someone just because they got screwed .

My well has went dry too Gary. I've decided to just say "sorry about your luck" after this.

And......there's another reason I don't post much about building saws these days.

No telling who I'm giving an education to.

No more of that.

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just wish the demons would go for good...but I don’t think that’s possible. It’s reality and I have zero regrets...and I’ve gotta bed down with those *f-worded up demons every night. After all these yrs, I still don’t know if I’ll stay awake all night, or if I’ll get 4-6 hrs of sleep. I hate it at times, but it’s a damn adrenaline rush at the same time, to kill. I know it’s *f-worded up to say this... I’d go back tomorrow if the Corps would take my old ass...ain’t nothing like leveling the score for those that never came back in their boots they were issued! It’s a *f-worded up life I live, but it’s alright, I’ve got my kids to look out for. Better than option B, the alternative. Semper Fi!

Hang tough buddy , you know you are not alone dealing with the demons and if it's getting bad seek help . The CDN army Vets motorcycle unit I ride with raise funds for a local Vets care unit and helps military personal and families with problems . Altho I never served I was born into a military life as a brat for the 1st 13 years of my life moving several times across Canada and in Germany in the mid 60's in Soest . Now with my 2 sons serving and one DIL i'm seeing it from the other side as a military Dad doing his best to visit sons and grandkids that never seem to be posted close by .
Youngest son and his wife are medics , he has had one tour in Afghanistan , came out of it wired but came around ok after a while . He had a few kills .
Oldest son (Capt) is commanding a tank Sqd. , I was out to see him the end of Nov. and he arranged a ride in on of the Leopard 2 A6 tanks used by the CDN military (see Avatar) . I even got to take it for a drive....very cool .
Thanks for your service , we Canucks and you fellows have fought side by side on many fronts .

I should add my one uncle from my side lived in GA in Athens for many years , he worked for Georgia Pacific .

Last edited:

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My well has went dry too Gary. I've decided to just say "sorry about your luck" after this.

And......there's another reason I don't post much about building saws these days.

No more of that.

Unfortunately too many DIYers out there that think they know everything after one port job Randy , seems too many get started that way and get big egos fast .

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Myself included.

I’m finished cleaning up anything jms from now on.

Moving forward, if I’ve committed to you, I’ll hold true to my word, but I’m not going to be doing anything else to any of the saws he touched.

I can’t believe what has happened here

I guarantee that he was laughing his lyin ass off when he put up that video on YouTube
Kevin, you’ve been beyond generous with all you’ve done. I would know. I’m on the receiving end of it.
This whole thing is a kick in the dick to everyone who has been done wrong, and to everyone who has helped trying to right the wrongs.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

No more of that.

I can't like this. Other than the camaraderie of friends in far flung places Build Threads are the best thing about this place.

I look at Scott's Race 461 thread and it is an epic example of sharing of ideas for the common good. I think Scott would agree that he learned things as well as I am sure Dan, Doc and others. Me? It was far abovr my head but I sure enjoyed reading it.

Now how about an Arctic 661 build thread...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't like this. Other than the camaraderie of friends in far flung places Build Threads are the best thing about this place.

I look at Scott's Race 461 thread and it is an epic example of sharing of ideas for the common good. I think Scott would agree that he learned things as well as I am sure Dan, Doc and others. Me? It was far abovr my head but I sure enjoyed reading it.

Now how about an Arctic 661 build thread...

Yeah just post the pretty pictures and leave the numbers out. It's not like I can read anyways.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This will probably end up as iconic pop art!
More popular and powerful than Andy Warhol's Campbell's tomato soup painting.
Who will give $500, 5, 5,5,500 to start the bidding, we have an international bidder on the phone, willing to pay $5000 if this is in fact an authentic unicorn cyl, from the strap-on unicorn collection... We have confirmed provenance based on the thick trail of snail slime leading from the cyl directly to the JMS Unicorn proving grounds, and the distinct odor of bullshitake that emanates from all of Jason's pieces...