Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

laslabjohn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If theres anything I can help you with in the future just let me know.
Thank You, And the same here.. You know the irony of this is that certain people think I did this deliberately. If that was the case. I wouldnt have offered to buy the saw back. Nor would I have offered to buy Mr. Mike a new 461r if he would of rather go that route. If I knew that the saw was bad when I sold it to him I just would have told him to talk to Jason..

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thank You, And the same here.. You know the irony of this is that certain people think I did this deliberately. If that was the case. I wouldnt have offered to buy the saw back. Nor would I have offered to buy Mr. Mike a new 461r if he would of rather go that route. If I knew that the saw was bad when I sold it to him I just would have told him to talk to Jason..
I hate that that whole situation happened. It was a mess for sure. Thank you .

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sir, we wont.. the only reason I even posted in this thread is because THE MODERATOR, Mr Evans asked me to.. Thats it. When the old thread was closed i said in it that I was done with it. Let the dead dog lay where it lay. But Randy asked me to speak up so I did.

Lol
Honestly John I haven't been following these threads all that closely. I just pop in pick on Dallas a little and move on.

That Evans guy is a moderator?? Who the *f-word made that decision? [emoji13]

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How's the freedom saw coming along?
Missed this earlier. I've ran about half a tank thru it since I put the new topend on it. It's much stronger and the numbers are spot on. But I don't have pics to support these statements so not sure if some will believe me lol

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Missed this earlier. I've ran about half a tank thru it since I put the new topend on it. It's much stronger and the numbers are spot on. But I don't have pics to support these statements so not sure if some will believe me lol
Without pics, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! You know the rules!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's all OEM parts right??? NOS??

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I believe ya, I like the way those Cross run, better than OEM, but not as good as full ported.