Chainsaw Withdrawal

jcarlberg

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't run a saw in prolly two weeks; tied up with BS, hauling firewood and now rain.

Might be a few days until I can get back in the bush; hope I can make it! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Every time I clean filters and do basic checks I get all excited about how cool saws are. And it only takes 10 minutes.
Same here, I get looking around and say, "I need to work on this one and that one and that one and that one and that one"....before I know it there are four saws disassembled on the work bench...lol

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
5:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here, I get looking around and say, "I need to work on this one and that one and that one and that one and that one"....before I know it there are four saws disassembled on the work bench...lol

Eventually I run out of level surfaces to perch disassembled saws and I have to put a few back together. “Maintenance”.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like sharpening on my grinders so much I never have dull chains. I’d sharpen for hire when stuck inside in summer.

I haven’t cut in I don’t know how long either. Mother’s Day, graduation prep, etc. By the time I get loose it will be in the hundreds outside…but going up north to cure it at a GTG.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like sharpening on my grinders so much I never have dull chains. I’d sharpen for hire when stuck inside in summer.

I haven’t cut in I don’t know how long either. Mother’s Day, graduation prep, etc. By the time I get loose it will be in the hundreds outside…but going up north to cure it at a GTG.

We hit 95 last week. Early heatwave. We had to shutdown burning. Been a couple weeks for me since I did any cutting. Looks like we have some chipper work, so it won't be long :drooling: