PAST Chain buildoff-April 24

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You said that’s all you had but i’ld use my misery whip before I ever use TriLink again.
Its just soft wood. If it don't make it 3 or 4 cuts I'll be upset.
Misery whip might be faster then my chain no matter what brand.

Bjorn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You made that chain???

Hallo, my best race chain is made of a american friend. I use it as a reference. I would never send a chain to a build off that I havent made my self. Next time for chain test I bee ready If the anonsment be early so I can make a nice chain and test it,and shipping it before competion start. And now With Corona virus it take long time to shipping to US.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feel the same make shipping material for thermo fisher. They say they can ship 5 million test a week for the China virus so I'll be busy for awhile.20200413_111813.jpg In chain news if this thing cuts at all, all credit goes to little man. I have no saw to test on so just setting rakers to Huskies soft wood setting and sending it.

Dolkitafreak

Dolkita686
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feel the same make shipping material for thermo fisher. They say they can ship 5 million test a week for the China virus so I'll be busy for awhile.View attachment 235833 In chain news if this thing cuts at all, all credit goes to little man. I have no saw to test on so just setting rakers to Huskies soft wood setting and sending it.
I’d probably use the hardwood setting, keep the rpm up!