PAST Chain buildoff-April 24

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About your yt channel... I was wondering how long it would last, as I was reading through the thread..
Although Vimeo is a good alternative, it has limits of uploading on the free accounts, 500mb weekly iirc. So in less you pay, you may have probs uploading a few vids un less they are really short and small.

I’d be careful as to how you approach your appeal with yt, I was successful on my 3rd account as was a few others.
You have to state along the lines of what your channel had on it and that you have not breached any of the violations.. that they stated in the email
I also added along the lines that there computer program can’t tell the difference between a chainsaw and spam because that’s one of the reasons they gave for deleting my account

good luck

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sending a full chisel round file Oregon done on a @Homelite410 chain vice. Probably won’t win but I cut a crap load of wood on a chain. Makes me happy and that’s what counts. How do I ship a chain if all Post Office are closed except for P.O. boxes?

Dolkitafreak

Dolkita686
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sending a full chisel round file Oregon done on a @Homelite410 chain vice. Probably won’t win but I cut a crap load of wood on a chain. Makes me happy and that’s what counts. How do I ship a chain if all Post Office are closed except for P.O. boxes?
No clue! My post office is open?

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Small package like a chain can be paid for online and print a label and picked up in your mailbox.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I shipped packages from the Post office on Friday 3/27.