Not open for further replies.

Sawrain

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was mystified by how “get the gullet” caught on with Facebook users, couldn’t avoid those words for a while, I think there was even a BBR get the gullet hat.

Nighthunter

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think after that “sucking billy gay or any of his flunkies” comment, Dally may need more help than I can afford him. Maybe that RuPaul boy can teach him a thing or two. Lol
how does one think of something like that or where you dreaming of rupaul awhile

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went and found the video and watched it. Which was a hard thing to do friends not my cup of tea friends. Something seems fishy to me FRIENDS... I'm with @Bjorn he probably rigged it. It would be to easy for him to pull a Hollywood trick out his azz with those videos he's shuffling...

Last edited:

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went and found the video and watched it. Which was a hard thing to do friends not my cup of tea friends. Something seems fishy to me FRIENDS... I'm with @Bjorn he probably rigged it. It would be to easy for him to pull a Hollywood trick out his azz with those videos he's shuffling...
Challenging a messaged 394 with what 87cc? :godsdrink0nw:

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ftr.... the challenge wasn't a gauntlet... it was intended as friendly ribbing as all saw guys engage in. The ribbing came in form of a letter that was included with the saw with the intention of it being read to viewers when he opened the box. ...which didn't happen.

Also ftr....394 is still my favorite saw. But in this case the 288 in question had a much better power to weight ratio. Keep in mind both saws share the same crank and the same bearings. The biggest differential is piston size. 56 vs 54mm. No reason why the 288 can't come close especially after @rattler did his thing :)

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a little aggravating that the guy is what people seem to associate with what timber fallers are. I don't have time/energy to make videos.
We're mostly just guys that work hard, do our thing and keep to ourselves. That's kind of the point of the damn job.
Nah...the point of your job is to say friends as much as you can, constantly advise others to be a better people like yourself, do charity and sell it on YT, believe your YT channel's higher moral compass is changing the world and that your 'followers' are a cut above the rest.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not unreasonable. Thing to keep in mind though, these Youtube stars are all about themselves and what they can get out of people - that's why they're Youtube stars.

One of the most ridiculous things about that is the ones that film themselves and make a big production of doing charity work, doing good deeds, donating money, etc.

If they were truly selfless, they would just do those things and not make a video of it. Paris Hilton has made 10X more money filming herself giving to charity than she's
ever donated to charity. That's how the life of a Youtube star works.
So spot on...

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah...the point of your job is to say friends as much as you can, constantly advise others to be a better people like yourself, do charity and sell it on YT, believe your YT channel's higher moral compass is changing the world and that your 'followers' are a cut above the rest.
dont forget the weird acid flashbacks with subliminal messaging. "world peace is coming". ok guy...

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BBR does "unboxing" videos of garbage,( not a super 288?) This just solidifies my opinion of the kind of snake oil salesmen he is .
Preys on the ignorant and lonely, while lining his walls with saws and pockets with money .

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BBR does "unboxing" videos of garbage,( not a super 288?) This just solidifies my opinion of the kind of snake oil salesmen he is .
Preys on the ignorant and lonely, while lining his walls with saws and pockets with money .

Go to the 25 min mark or so..... he had the saw for 5 days. ...until this point I didn't hear whether he had it or not.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, thats called lip service, I've seen plenty of drug addicts do it when they think they're smarter then everyone else.
Humility is gonna catch his a$$ some day and he's gonna be a sorry SOB.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Go to the 25 min mark or so..... he had the saw for 5 days. ...until this point I didn't hear whether he had it or not.

I went to where you said and finally listened to that guy for more than 10 seconds.

I like him even less now, he reminds me of one of those dildos on TV late at night that tries to sell you a ticket to heaven for a donation..

Good people don't preach that they are.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

1 hour...and 41 minutes. Plus a few seconds. This is a feature film length video. Are there actually people in the world who are so lonely/bored/needy that they would really watch that drivel?

Status
Not open for further replies.