Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitejest

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It is a little aggravating that the guy is what people seem to associate with what timber fallers are. I don't have time/energy to make videos.
We're mostly just guys that work hard, do our thing and keep to ourselves. That's kind of the point of the damn job.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@USMC615 care to give @dall some pointers on really expressing one's feelings?
I think after that “sucking billy gay or any of his flunkies” comment, Dally may need more help than I can afford him. Maybe that RuPaul boy can teach him a thing or two. Lol

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a little aggravating that the guy is what people seem to associate with what timber fallers are. I don't have time/energy to make videos.
We're mostly just guys that work hard, do our thing and keep to ourselves. That's kind of the point of the damn job.

This.

I have no clue how these YouTube cuties make these videos all day.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not unreasonable. Thing to keep in mind though, these Youtube stars are all about themselves and what they can get out of people - that's why they're Youtube stars.

One of the most ridiculous things about that is the ones that film themselves and make a big production of doing charity work, doing good deeds, donating money, etc.

If they were truly selfless, they would just do those things and not make a video of it. Paris Hilton has made 10X more money filming herself giving to charity than she's
ever donated to charity. That's how the life of a Youtube star works.

It's still beyond me how people follow these internet queers around like little girls...lol.

I guess it's the world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.