High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

BelRay Bar & Chain Oil - Anybody seen or used it?

Stem

Professional Cup Stacker
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Rob, Gettysburg address here. Where in PA are ya? And have you found this stuff in any store? I'm going to ask the bike shop boss if he can order me some since he can get BelRay. I just don't see it in any of his powersports catalogs.

Any chance I could get a part number @166 ?

I'm Gettysburg as well. Sorry for the delayed response, I was away on a hunting trip... I haven't had much of a chance to look but I do need to make a shop stop this week so I'll see.

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a cpl cases of it. Ordered from my parts supplier. Price per gal was great. Crushed me on the shipping. I'm selling it for 10.00 to break even. I haven't used any yet and waiting to hear from guys who took some home.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
6 gallons for $70?

Where is this at?…I see a 1 gal 6-pk being $120.
Local friend of a friend is a Wolfe Ridge dealer. I just asked him Friday and that's the number he threw at me. Don't know if it's f&f discount or not. I figured @ that price I'd get 2.

When I'm there, I'll ask if he minds me sharing his contact info. Not sure if he'd want to start shipping it.

BlackGreyhound

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Local friend of a friend is a Wolfe Ridge dealer. I just asked him Friday and that's the number he threw at me. Don't know if it's f&f discount or not. I figured @ that price I'd get 2.

When I'm there, I'll ask if he minds me sharing his contact info. Not sure if he'd want to start shipping it.
Lemme know too, please.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That stuff is $70/gal. on line at some places. I will pass and keep getting mine on sale at TSC or Orscheln's...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You positive that’s not the case price? $70 per gallon is not even believable.
It’s very believable…I’ve seen a few places at $69.99 a single gal as well. Everything else I see is $120 for a 6-pk of 1 gal size ($20 a gal at that price).

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMO you have to be pretty special to pay that kinda coin for bar oil. Have to be pretty special to ask it to. :sifone:
If it’s good oil, I’d consider yourself lucky to get 6 gals at $70 ($11.67/gal) and I’d get all you can. I wouldn’t even pay $33 much less $70 a gal for whole milk, and I’m prob the biggest milk junkie you’ve ever seen, lol…much less bar oil. I’ll stick to Echo Premium I get for $12.50 a gallon.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing magical that’s for sure. It sticks to the chain better than any I’ve used and doesn’t fling right off like veg oil. At a price cheaper than I can get TSC, I’ll stock up. Wasn’t long ago I was getting the tsc 2 for $10.