High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Anyone factory tech full time ?

thesawincanada

For the love of saws
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Another time my ms 660 clutch drum hit the ceramic floor in kitchen and went zinging across the floor. I’m running after it.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely, and cover the parts counter when the parts guy is at lunch. And answer any technical questions a customer may have, especially about a chainsaw. And work the sales floor on big sale days, and fix all of the flat tires on company vehicles, and clean all repaired equipment, and service our rental fleet every spring (non billable in house work) and uncrate new mowers, and do all PDIs on new equipment (more non billable) and install any accessories that a customer wants on a new unit purchase (you guessed it, non billable) and do pickups and deliveries (in my own vehicle) and...

I would also like to add that with just myself and the one parts/sales guy we averaged $100,000+ every month this year. With upper level management fighting us every step of the way, not wanting to bring in any new product that we asked for. I missed no fewer than eight sales for a 395 XP this year because they would not stock one. Said it was too expensive, needed to be a special order only item. I finally convinced them to get one by saying if it didnt sell in six months that I would buy it myself for full retail. I sold it in 28 days and now they are refusing to order another one. Imagine what we could do with some support from the powers that be. :BangHead:

Good Lord! I won't even do P&D in my personal truck, and I own the place.

Huntaholic

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Would y'all believed I've been self employed nearly my entire life ?

I'd never put up with anyone's crap.
LOL me too. It has its benefits that's for sure, but also it has its shortcomings. I find this whole gov shutdown crying and whining a JOKE! Doom and gloom going without a paycheck for ONE cycle, they should try making it on their own! Due to the weather, equipment breakdowns, etc.... up until this week I had managed to work maybe 10 days out of the last 2 MONTHS. That's just one of the bad parts. My wife on the other hand has always worked for somebody else. She comes home telling me about some of the *s-word she puts up with at work and by the time shes done there is steam coming out of my ears! What she makes damn sure isn't worth the crap she deals with! She manages the accounts payable for 3 damn supply houses and they cant afford to even give her a bonus let alone a raise, but the boss doesn't have a problem showing off the new infinity suv he just bought his wife for Christmas! I couldn't do it, I would stomp some asses that desperately need it and walk out the door.