Any Chinese chainsaw and chinese parts discussion

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on this neotec 395. So as I said I got throttle opening fully now. they sent me a new carb kit. I told them the decomp was no good and I had an oem one on order. They said sent them a receipt and they would reimburse me. They did. Then I told them about the oil hose not staying down in the oil when on its side. They wanted pics. I sent them and told them I ran into the same issue on a farmertec saw and I replaced with oem and it worked fine. They said, since you have already resolved the issue, we will refund you $20 off your Amazon account. They did. I am pretty impressed with their customer service so far.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on this neotec 395. So as I said I got throttle opening fully now. they sent me a new carb kit. I told them the decomp was no good and I had an oem one on order. They said sent them a receipt and they would reimburse me. They did. Then I told them about the oil hose not staying down in the oil when on its side. They wanted pics. I sent them and told them I ran into the same issue on a farmertec saw and I replaced with oem and it worked fine. They said, since you have already resolved the issue, we will refund you $20 off your Amazon account. They did. I am pretty impressed with their customer service so far.
My customer return saw arrived today
FedEx *a-hole left it in the yard
And sent me a picture
I was at work and called my neighbor to throw it on the porch before the thunderstorm hit.
I just got in from work and went through it
Can't feel those marks with my fingernail
IMG_20240627_033207.jpg
IMG_20240627_020107.jpg
It fired on prime it's 2:30am and I'm tired I'll run it later today
The only issue with anything at all is the chain brake was engaged and it looks like someone tried to install it that way
I disengaged it and slapped it on.
I installed the falling spikes
I found a new in package 114dl .63 gauge full chisel chain in the box
And all the tools and extras.
I'm very impressed so far for 122.00 shipped
If all is good with the carb in my shop i found a nos Husqvarna full wrap and heavy duty falling spike kit in my shop
No clue where it came from.
I bought a new one when i got the holzfforma g395.

Last edited:

bogieboy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My customer return saw arrived today
FedEx *a-hole left it in the yard
And sent me a picture
I was at work and called my neighbor to throw it on the porch before the thunderstorm hit.
I just got in from work and went through it
Can't feel those marks with my fingernail
View attachment 424061
View attachment 424060
It fired on prime it's 2:30am and I'm tired I'll run it later today
The only issue with anything at all is the chain brake was engaged and it looks like someone tried to install it that way
I disengaged it and slapped it on.
I installed the falling spikes
I found a new in package 114dl .63 gauge full chisel chain in the box
And all the tools and extras.
I'm very impressed so far for 122.00 shipped
If all is good with the carb in my shop i found a nos Husqvarna full wrap and heavy duty falling spike kit in my shop
No clue where it came from.
I bought a new one when i got the holzfforma g395.
I have bigger scratches than that in a piston trying to hastily install rings... in fact, i did that last night trying to put together an ms362 and an ms261 on the floor of my spare bedroom....LOL

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to put a 090 jug and piston on my 090g saw. Any recommendations on an aftermarket kit that is reputable.